The Letter Of Love

POV:Yukishira Hiro

After the Martial Arts Pairings exam ended,I was sure that my classmates would almost completely lose trust in me.Of course that's what any normal person would think,to be honest I intended this to happen so that victory could be guaranteed.

The other day,I left a note in Horikita's breast pocket,I told her to inform the class of the strategy I came up with regarding the special exam the other day.

The contents of the letter was as follows:

"Tell everyone in the class that I haven't been holding back whatsoever,I just hate attention.If they need more evidence then please show them my exam grades,if I had been holding back then why get 100s on every subject?"

It may not be the most convincing letter in the world but it will be enough to fool most people in the class.As for other classes,I managed the send a text message containing the exact same contents to everyone in the school if not a little different.

I was able to do this by obtaining every student's email address,this was an easy feat to do as every email was made by the school.Every email was along the lines of (firstname@gmail.com) something like that.

I was able to find out everyone's first names be either using the information Ichinose gave me or using the student registration forums.

This morning,I woke early and started to do my morning chores such as eating working out and going out for a jog.Usually I woke up much earlier than the normal sutdent so naturally there was always  no one around when I was jogging.

When I got back to my room,I decided to cook some breakfast which was literally just an omelette.Cooking wasn't something I was exactly go at so I could never coom anything fancy if I wanted to.If anything I thought I'd have to look up a tutorial of how to cook first because my cooking knowledge doesn't go beyond a few simple dishes.

After breakfast,I went to the bathroom to take a simple bath.I say simple since this school doesn't provide anything too fancy like a bath tub for free in your dorms,everything costed points and that counts the bath tub.

For whatever reason,I did everything faster than usual,it was most likely the talk I had with Horikita.That talk ended up boosting my overall confidence to smile while no one was looking.

This was the me no one ever saw except for Sakayanagi,the me that always smiles no matter what kind of condition even if it gets tough.It I had smiled and became more sociol than now,I would have most likely been the most popular boy in the school by now.

I should try acting like myself sometime,it wouldn't hurt....would it?

I wasn't always like this,the emotionless expression os just a face mask to cover my innocent smile,the smile that only two people ever saw.

As I was done wearing my school uniform and packing my bag,I noticed a strange letter sticking out from under the door.Before I picked it up,I suddenly and swiftly openned the door to check if anyone was on the other side,but no one was there,it was only a letter.

"Wonder what this is about."

I slowly picked it up and openned it to read the contents,what was inside shocked me to my very core.

Never had I expected my typical school life to take this turn.

"WHAT THE FUCK,THIS IS A LOVE LETTER!"

I accidently yelled,letting out my true self in the hallway.Even if someone were to open the door to see what happened which did happen,they didn't know who or where that voice came from as my voiced sounded completely different from the usual I had at school.

Looks like today is going to be really enventful huh......?