Tea over Conversation

POV:Yukishira Hiro

Huh.....guess I look better now? I mean after getting out of the salon,I've felt eyes on me.

I thought that while touching my white hair,it was certainly shorter than before but you could definately know that it was still me despite getting a hair cut.I still didn't understand why people would fall for someone like me on the surface,mainly because love was something I didn't understand for men.

Seriously I don't get girls.

I lightly shook my head as I suddenly heard someone calling out to me,unfortunately I didn't pay too much attention to whom the voice belonged to so I just ignored it for now.

I didn't hear it the second time so I thought it was just coincedence,after all if you really need someone for some thing then you would call out to then again if they ignore right? Well the normal human would do that but the person that called me was definately not human,well in terms of academic ability.

"You're coming with me,and don't ignore that smug loli again or else I'll get the short end of the stick."

I was suddenly pulled towards another cafe by my wrist,I saw who it was and I was almost sure that she wasn't the one that called out to me since the person that was pulling me was Masumi Kamuro of class-A.She lightly seated me down which was a surprise judging by her character all aggresive and all.

As she sat down,I stared at Sakayanagi who was sitting just across from me.

"Ara ara Hiro-kun~ Seems like you've gather the attention of almost everyone in the school thanks to that hair cut."

What do you mean? This is the first time today you've seen me with new hair and you're acting like you already saw i- oh.

Kamuro then shoved her phone into my face with a slight blush on her face,I didn't know why she was blushing but hey I was just dense.Anyway I took her phone and read what appeared on the screen which was the school forums.

It was multiple photos of me with my new hair cut while walking through Keyaki Mall,some were even recent and looked like it came just now.I sighed and returned her phone while pulling my hoodie up to cover my face,I was attracting too much atention which made me uncomfortable,for some reason some girls were screaming when they saw the photo....

"Ara~ You've become quite the celebrity in the school now.I don't know how me and Kamuro-san would have you all to ourselves now~" Sakayanagi licked her lips as she said that which gave me goosebumps since this whole situation was starting to get weird,people staring at me and all.

"What do you mean 'me and Kamuro-san'! I just helped you pulled him over and you're already accusing me of liking this guy?!"

Now that just hurts.

"Can you why I'm here? I'd like to get out of here as fast as I can."

"Fufufufu,alright then.I wanted to invite you to my room tonight,of that's ok with you."

Could have said that over the phone,guess it's about my plan huh?

"Sure,now can I please leave?"

She simply nodded as I stood up and starting to quickly walk out of Keyaki Mall,there wasn't a reason for me to stick around for long.Right when I reached into my pocket,I noticed a piece of paper so I decided to pull it out.

A contact number? Wonder who gave me this....