Date With A Smug Devil PT.2

"You've suffered for many years,and for what? Is it for me? For survival? For freedom? Which one is it? Well no matter,you are my dog now after all and as we know,Dogs don't disobey their owners."
–Arisu Sakayanagi

_______________________________________

POV:Yukishira Hiro

"Come come,I've heard this cafe is extremely popular and I've already rented a seat for us." Sakayanagi said with excitement in her voice.Coincidently the cafe she was pointing at was the one I went to just wo weeks ago so I knew my way around it or what kind of beverage was on the menu.

Every single eye we passed through were on us which was not surprising but certain few caught my interest.Obviously I saw some class-D people in the cafe but I also felt Ayanokouji and Horikita's eyes on me,Kamuro's aswell and the unexpected ones were Tachibane and the president.

Just when I thought my situation couldn't get any worse,Sakayanagi pulled my dead body over to the table where Kamuro was.Well it wasn't the worst possibility was Horikita would have been worse but it was bad enough.

"Ara ara Masumi-san~ I wonder what you're doing here~" Sakayanagi asked while wearing an even more shit eating smug than normal.My initial impression of this was that they planned this and she was just acting the part but what Kamuro said after led me to believe that theory was false.

"W-what? I was just drinking some tea here...." Kamuro said while holding a cup of...coffee to her mouth and drinking it.

"Kamuro....that's coffee,not tea." I said with a disappointed tone,I thought she wasn't the type to lie and I was right but when she does it's terrible.

As I was thinking of another line to break the ice,Sakayanagi pulled my ass onto a chair as she sat down between me and Kamuro.

This is an interesting development.Wonder what she's blushing about.

I wondered why staring at Kamuro's face which was flushed with red.I didn't understand why this was the case so when the waitress came along,I immediatly snapped out of it and ordered a nice hot cup of coco.It was neccesery especially in a cold enviorment like this,and especially because of all the cold gazes I was receiving.

I took a wuick glance in the direction of Ayanokouji as he did the same with me,our eyes met so I decided to have an extremely quick chat with him before turning back to Sakayanagi and Kamuro.

[What are you doing here?]

[Horikita asled for it.]

[Ah got it,what do you make of my situation?]

[As they say,when school reopens you're fucked.Also I'm rooting for you,get those grandchildren for me.]

What the fuck is with this out of character development!?

I quickly turned away from Ayanokouji and took a nervous sip of my hot coco before looking at Sakayanagi who seemed to have caught onto my conversation with Ayanokouji.It's almost as if Author-kun buffed her to make her more of a challenge for the two of us....

"Anyway when is Hashimoto coming?" Why did she even ask me woman? It's not like I would know when or if Hashimoto was even going to join us...

I have a bad feeling about this...

"Ah,Yuki-kun you're here."

I almost spat out my coffee when I heard that familiar voice,at first I completely ignored it but then I gave myself some time to think of who would call me suddenly.

"M-MOM?!"