Breath In The Black Flame

POV:Yukishira Hiro

I'll say it once and only once,I don't think I've ever seen a room this quite before.If Horikita really invited me here to talk then she's wasting too much time sitting there in front of me.

I had the assumption that she was testing me,I didn't have much evidence but it wasn't out of the realm of posibilites either.To be honest,I had no intention to open my mouth and talk to her either,I was thinking what would happen if I were to let out a sound.

That may seem like I'm being too cautious but it's true,some people can tell who and what you are base on you're words and eyes alone.This girl was one of those people,I was interested in her,I wanted to test how intelligent she really is if she truly wants to ascend to class-A.

"You're unusually quite,aren't you Hiro-kun?"

"I figured you just invited me here to observe my actions.It was natural that I wouldn't do much since you didn't provide me with anything to do."

And if I were to blindlessly take something or do something,there's a chance she won't trust me.Suzune Horikita can be an impressive tool from what I've seen,however she's not any type of tool,instead she's a double edged spear that can heavily back fire on you if you let your guard down.

"How many private points do you have?"

"520 thousand,why do you ask?"

"Lier,I've been paying attention to you ever since that conversation we had a couple days ago.When you were unconcious I decided to check how many points you had and the number was nowhere close to what you just said."

I had the impression that she called me here to ask about what me and Ryuen talked about,however I never expected this situation to come up so soon.I had my suspicions that she had taken a look at my phone but I didn't know how she knew the password to my phone.

The more I thought about how she knew the password,the more confusing it got since there was absolutely no way she could get information like that.At least that's what I thought...

"The password,your brkther gave you it didn't he?"

"Who knows,if you don't want to tell me how you got all those points then I won't give you the answer to that either."

The amount of points I had was definately no where near what I said and I was somewhat foolish to assume that she would believe me.

However little did Horikita know,I was testing her knowledge to see if she could guess how many points I had at the time.The number was not near 520 thousand,but I wasn't entirely lying.

The trick was is that you had to multiply that number by a certain amount,if it was true she saw my private points the other day then she would know what to do.

"I'm not really interested in knowing who or how you got the password,but if you claim that you saw how many points I have then you should know by now Horikita."

"What exactly do you mean?"

"The number I provided you with was correct,there isn't a doubt about it but it all went down to your intelligence.Try guessing again but this time try multiplying that number."

She was sort of perplexed by what I said,before long she started to calculate the amount of points I had based on the number of clues I gave her.

"Around 3 to 4 million right?"

"Just right,I'm impressed Horikita."

"Hmph,you look tired.Don't you ever get sleep? Or at least any rest?"

My eyes were somewhat tired but it was nothing compared to the other day,in fact I was shocked that she was worried about me and that she noticed my state.

"You may rest on my bed if you like,o-of course you only get 3 hours!"

"Um,alright.And thanks,Horikita."

I slowly climbed onto her bed and layed down before closing my eyes to rest as she told me to.I felt a pair of eyes on me as I did so,I guaranteed that it was Horikita after silently openning my eyes for a single second to which I saw her looking away from my gaze.

What's with her,it feels like she's giving me a more pleasent death stare....