Remeber Your Part Of The Story

POV:Yukishira Hiro

The hallway was quite,almost as if this was an apocalypse to the point where the only sound I heard was the sound of my foot steps.

Do I even know who runs this school? Well one way to find out.

As I stood in front of the door to the school director's office,I hesitated a bit as the director was someone I thought I didn't know although I did have a good aidea of who it was.

Let's get this over with,the longer I stay here the longer they'll suspect me.

"No need to knock,you are given permission to enter."

I took a glace over to my top right and was greeted by a security camera so I assumed that whoever this person was also had options to look through the cameras but instead of a man's voice like I was expecting,it was a girl's voice.

Crack!

Ok that's a strange noise for a door.What.The.Hell.Is.This?

As I entered the room,closing the door behind me,I was greeted by a man in a suit who I assumed to be the school director and and girl around my height sitting at a table.

"I never expected you to come so early,I thought you'd be more caustious about this.Being called to a room you've never been granted access until now is suspicious don't you think?"

This girl's hair was black on the right side and white on the left,her eyes were also a different colour,most likely the result of heterochromia from what I saw.As I said she was around my height if not a bit shorter however she had this smirk on her face.

"I'd agree if it wasn't for the fact that I was called her by the school director himself.Anyway why was I called in here in the first place,I don't recall causing any trouble for the school in any way."

"You're right,you did nothing wrong but you did cause me some trouble letting this lady in.She was so determined to enter the school to see you to even go to the point where she would threaten me."

I remember you director.

Although his given name was a mystery to me,I knew exactly that he was the father of Arisu Sakayanagi,someone I was very close with for my entire life.

Another thing that popped into my head is that I didn't even know who this lady was,her aura gave me no practiccal idea of who she was and what she wanted from me.If anything I'd say her beauty rivals those of even people Honami Ichinose and she was most likely good at sports.

Although I can't say for certain,I have a good feeling that I know this girl from somewhere.But how? I've never seen a girl this beautiful in my life and yet it feels like we're connected in some way.Perhaps it's just some feeling I can shrug off? I honestly don't know.

"You may not know me at first glance but I assure you that we've met before.Maybe you remember next year,who knows right director~?"

She gave a seductive wink at me,honestly at the time there was no explanation of why and how she got into the school but based out of the atmosphere in this class,I think something really bad happened.

"You may stay if you like but I must warn you that there is a surprise once you leave this room."

Surprise or not,I seriously wanted to leave this room so I took that oppertunity to walk back towards the door in my normal fashion.However that laptop in her hands and that smug face gave me a bad feeling and before I could think any further...

Bang!

I felt the hard floor of the director's office against my back and a soft sensation on my lips.

Ow...huh,soft.What did I just bump into?

Because of the fall,I was forced to close my eyes so I couldn't see what or who bumped into me but when I saw HER face,it was already too late...

"Horikita? What are you doing here?"

Strange,her face is strangely red

"Y-you! YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME THAT YOU WERE COMING OUT! If you did this would never have happened!"

Oh so we kissed by accident then? I've seen that happen many times in movies but I never though it would happen to me.Looks like the two smirk balls behind me are having the time of their lives.

"Fufufu,looks like someone got their first kiss stolen~"

It was indeed my first kiss but I didn't know what the big deal was,well I guess I didn't know what other people's feelings were but I seriously didn't know why people freaked out after something like this.

"W-whatever! You're coming with me,we need to talk!"

Great timing,question is why is your face still red? It was only a kiss,is it not normal to kiss people?

Horikita started to aggresively dragged me across the ground as I felt as if the sensation was kind of nice.Her ice cold hands touching the back of my neck paired up with the cold floor my ankle was touching.

However those thoughts were cut short by the look on the girl's face.

"By the way,it's Chizuru Akatsuki.Nice to finally see you again Yuki-kun~"

I gave a light wave as Horikita continued to aggresively drag me away.

First name basis huh? Are we really that close....?