Peace Under An Unbelievable Future Is False

POV:Yukishira Hiro

The promise I made with Sakayanagi a few years back,now for some reason it doesn't come back to haunt me unlike all those other years.Am I finally free? No I doubt that freedom is that easy to achieve let alone I have to do something to obtain it.

As of right now,it's about five minutes into recess and I'm sitting next to Sakayanagi while eating the sandwiches I made for myself this morning.Although I can feel the gazes of other pupils watching us and some even whispering things,I can barely care less about that.After all it's all her fans,not mine and besides it's not like many people in this school knows me.

Of course the only people who I've talked to the past few days were Ayanokouji,Horikita,Karuizawa,Kushida and Hirata.I have not yet to even get in touch with my class neighbour also known as Airi Sakura.

I was planning on finally speaking to her but seems like Sakayanagi had other plans for me.I sometimes wonder if this lady even knows that most people have their own things to do.

"Congratulations on your test,I apologize for not saying earlier."

"Ah,no it's ok,I'm already used to waiting for a response from you.Anyways why did you invite me out here? Surely not for the purpose of wanting to eat with me."

If it's anything,I already know what she wants.

"There's a worker by the name of Yukitsu Kusuda I want you to manipulate into being driven out of this school."

"That's unexpected,I had expected you to say something about Sudo but I guess that's already being sorted out since you're not bringing it up.So who eactly is this Yukitsu Kusuda?"

"He is one of the former clerks in Keyaki Mall,I'm sure you can figure out more from there."

"So you want me to kick this guy out of school? Easier said than done you know? However there's many ways to do so given you have the knowledge."

"Of course I am aware of that and is also the reason I chose you,Hiro-kun."

This plan can go both ways,it's either I fail or I succed in kicking this clerk out.Of course that isn't my first thought,kicking someone out forcefully is not what I enjoy doing,in other words I only go according to my morals.

"Question,you know how true I am to my rules so I believe you will understand this decision.Instead of kicking him out of the school,how about threatening him?"

"And how may you do so?"

"That's something for you to figure out.,however I will give you the end results.By the end of this both you and I will be granted private points."

"Fine then,I trust your judgement but I advise you to be careful with what you wish for.I know how confident you can be and it has brought you down a lot in the past."

In conclusion all I need to do is avoid being caught by other people who are related to the company Mr.Kusuda is working for.