Into The Whirlpool Of Delusions

POV:Yukishira Hiro

"Oh those go over- oh Hiro-kun!"

Right after the talk I had with Tatsumaki,I decided to go check how Ichinose was doing.Naturally she was full filling her leader role but of course I wouldn't tell anyone that she was the leader immediatly,after all I want to give her a chance to win.

I put up a hand to show that I at least noticed her greeting,it would have been rude to ignore someone after all.

"So Ichinose,have you heard that class-C left the island? If possible I would like some details."

"Class-C....oh I heard about that but that didn't cross mymind much.Oh! I forgot to tell you that someone from class-C said he was kicked out!"

Same situation here huh? Predictable Ryuen.

"Listen,class-D has the same situation here right now.Class-C's Ibuki Mio claimed the same thing so do you think that's just a coincedence?"

"That's...."

It appeared as if she knew from the very beginning of this,she just didn't want to believe it which was understable especially in an exam like this.

She must of thought about what would happen if a student were to die on a place like this,or a student could even die here.Back to the point,if a student were to die then there's no telling what would happen.

"Look,I just want you to be careful from here,no telling what could happen.I'll take my leave now."

"Oh...sure."

Part 2
POV:Yukishira Hiro

*Yawn*

It's been a whole month since I've taken a nap or even slept,the truth was is that I was getting incredibly tired.My legs could barely move and my eyes were giving out,my mind was blury aswell.

To be honest,I was too busy to take a break and sleep,I was surprised that my body kept on going even when I was on the verge of fainting.

After this,I'll try to take a break.

"Are you ok?"

"Huh..?"

It was already morning,and I was leaning right against a tree.Suzune Horikita was right in front of me,waving her palm in my face to see if I was even alive or not.

"Yeah,so what happened when I spaced out?"

"At least you're aware of what happened to youself.Anyway someone stole Kei Karuizawa's underwear."

Underwear being stolen?

Although I could guess who might have stolen it,I wanted to see if a class like this could solve this mysterious without falling apart first.

"So that's why it's so noisy,any clues on who it might be?"

"I have some suspiciouns,but most people are onto you,and I'm here to pat you down."

I was utterly shocked by that,although I couldn't care less about a subject like that,the thought of a woman doing it instead was a problem to me and only me.

After the pat down

"Nothing out of the ordinary,it appears you're safe for now."

"For now? Actualy nevermind that,you seem like you want to ask me something."

"Uh...yeah,meet me later after this exam,there"s something I want to dicuss you with."

"Sure,whatever."