Think

POV:Yukishira Hiro

"You're adorable when you're quiet,please stay that way~"

I was laying on Sakayanagi's lap,the smoothness of her lap caused me to go into a trance and was practically hypnotized by her just from that.I was aware that I was quiet at that time however I wanted to spend a bit more time with her,if I talked a bit more then or else our time together would be interupted.

"You're so clingy right now,how have you been doing? Are you stressed?"

She said while carressing my head,honestly I was feeling overworked because of Amasawa.My peaceful sleep was always interupted by her every time so it was technically torture for me,I told her to stop calling me at night which worked but I couldn't sleep even after that troubling conversation.

"This exam,it'll be holding too much weight on my shoulders.You know that I'm not that well versed in the art of talking,my head spins every time I see those exam questions now.I want to win against the third and second years but I don't think I can do it,not in this condition."

She stared at me with a curious expression,Arisu Sakayanagi was someone that was aware of this 'sickness' of mine.I was always a restless child back in the day so you'd think I would have been used to this sickness.

I hate this,my 'ass luck'  is causing me too trouble and is making my job way too hard.This won't do if I want to win in the end,I need to defeat this sickness firs-

"AH! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOIN- KAH!"

I looked at Sakayanagi who was nubbling at my ear which caused me to jump in surprised,I literally couldn't believe the noise I made,I tried to sit up but if I did that then I would most probrably hit her forehead extremely hard so I decided to bear it for now.

"Your ear tastes kind of delicious~"

"Shut up smug loli,you all of people should know every ear tastes the same...."

"Smug loli.....fufufu,I will have to punish you for that."

Punish? Didn't you just do that alread- AH WHAT THE FUCK!

I felt her hand touch a lower part of my body so I finally decided to roll away and go up against the wall.

"That's against school rules,not here and not now!"

"So you're saying that we can do it eventually~?"

What's wrong with her....why is she acting so fucking kinky? No she's just acting,she should know that this is against school rules and if we're caught then there's a high chance that we'll be expelled,unless some sort of miracle happens of course.

"I might be happy with that though...."

"Hmm? What?"

"Nothing."

We stared st each other for s long time before I broke the ice and brought my phone out,this whole conversation gave me some time to think of the team I formed for this special exam.

"Yeah I'm not picking that many people,I'll pick five and you pick five,that way it's fair."

"Fair enough."

We spent a good 10 minutes thinking on who we were going to choose,after that 10 minutes we decided on our options.

"You first,Yuki-kun."

"Fine,I picked you,Ayanokouji,Horikita,Hirata and Ichinose for my options."

"Good choices,well I chose Katsuragi-kun,Ryuen-kun,Kamuro-san,Ibuki-san and finally Karuizawa-san."

Karuizawa? That's unexpected,does she already know?

I nodded in response while sighing and laying onto my bed and scrolling through my phone.

10 million points now,one fourth of the way there huh? It's a hard choice but I want enough to save both of them,Ayanokouji and Sakayanagi at the same time.....