A World Without Boredom Or A World With Justice?

POV:Yukishira Hiro

It was a long day,I still can't grasp what Onishami was going with our conversation.

To put in short,we talked about random school stuff,half of the details she said weren't especially important.However there was this one thing that caught my attention.

"I remember my school used to have someone known by everyone as the Frostbite Demon.If I recall correctly that person was able to get perfect scores on every test before he suddenly stopped coming to school."

That line she said,I can already tell she has great knowledge of many things but I still don't get why she wanted to talk to someone like me who didn't get that high of scores in any of the entrance exams.

Onishami,she's a hard one to read,I can't tell what she's thinking about no matter how hard I try at the moment.That women doesn't even leave many key holes for me to slip into her brain,truely that student must be intelligent.

"Oh Hiro-kun! I finally found you."

"Hmm?"

L

ook who showed up,Yousuke Hirata.He basically the class leader in all sense of the word,handsome,good leader,smart and even good at sports.

If I remember he's dating Kei Karuizawa,one of the girls in my class who I'm not really a big fan of because of her personality but that may change eventually.

"Hirata,what do you need me for? And how did you find me in an area like this?"

"Who else has snow-white hair? Well not many people but of course I would recognize my classmate.Anyways wanna have lunch with me later?"

That's random,I kinda refuse to believe all he wants to do with me is eat lunch,my intuition tells me this man is fairly cunning.

"Meh sure why not? I don't have much to do here anyway.If that's all you should get back to class,I was just heading there myself."

He nodded while going straight to class,it's honestly hard to believe that he only invited someone like me alone,I can imagine that he invited a whole group of people to have lunch.

At least Hirata gives me better vibes than Kushida,Horikita and especially Ayanokouji.He's just the type to care about his friends even though we haven't talked that much,in fact that was our first time talking.

I never thought making friends was so hard,guess that's the penalty for not attending school for around 12 years.That brings me back,I wonder who that Frostbite Demon is,well I guess I don't need to think so hard for the answer.

Part 2
POV:Yukishira Hiro

The next exam,I recall it being a few days from now.Although I should pass with flying colours I doubt people like Sudo and Ike could pass without help.

Those type of people really only care about themselves.

That reminds me,I should be meetingvup with Hirata in the cafeteria by now.Well I'm on the way there but can't say I'm not late.

"Wonder who Hirata invited to lunch besides me."

"Hey Hirata-kun is that the last person you invited?"

I knew it,of course he brought some of the girls here.Karuizawa,Kushida and Sato,Maya Sato in fact.

The other two girls are fine but Maya......I really can't shake a bit of a weird feeling off whenever I see her.Is it love? No it isn't.

I can't say it's hate either,maybe it's just my first time I'm going to talk to her.I can say whenever I meet someone I don't know I get mixed feelings.

"Hiro-kun come on we aren't going to sit here all day if you keep looking at Sato you know? Or maybe you have a crush on her?"

"I'd rather that not be the case."

High school students,I heard they were into that stuff but it's weird to be the victim of it.

"So Hirata,why did you invite us all here? I understand you wanted to have lunch with us but I can't believe that's what your real motive was."

"It seems you've caught onto me Hiro-kun! Well I wanted to help some of the students in our class to pass in the exam that's coming up soon,I don't think me and Kushida would be able to teach so many people so we chose you too since you got at least above average scores in the entrance exam."

"Is that so? Then why didn't you invite Horikita?"

"Hirata tried but she just rejected him like the cold woman she is."

Can't say I'm surprised,that girl seriously has issues so I'm not surprised she rejected him almost immediatly.

"If what you want is my help then I'll provide it but what will I receive in return?"

"What you want something back?"

"Yes Sato,a good trade is a fair trade,that's what I always say and I won't sit back and put that aside especially in a situation like this."

"Wow you're really cold."

Really I only do this because I have serious trust issues,I do this to secure trust between humans.

"Well once we're done I'll try my best to not bother you,you give me these 'I want to be alone' vibes."

"So you weren't the only one who noticed that!"

So leaving me alone huh? I really don't understand how obvious I was being but it must have been really bad if they noticed it.

"Well you're not wrong,although that trade is not especially fair."

"So you decline the offer....?"

This Kushida girl.....any man would instantly fall on their knees and accept anything if she's on your side,I guess you could call her a secret weapon.

"I didn't say I'd decline the offer,I'll accept however you're going to give me at least two days to prepare the necessery things to help you guys."

"Thanks Hiro-kun."

"Don't thank me,in the mean time you can rally up the people you think need help."

I left them,really the trade wasn't even but I just can't resist the urge to see how this all will turn out.A world without boredom,or a world with justice,which one would be better for me?