Planning Of A Crucial Disaster

POV:Yukishira Hiro

The time it took for me to find the hider only to come back to the camp empty handed was humiliating.I took around 3 to 5 hours mindlessly wondering around the forest searching for the hider.

I came back at night,the night sky was beautiful because of the shining stars,the bright blue moon reflecting the sun's light onto the uninhabited island.To tell the truth I was staring at the dark sky while walking back to the camp since the road bavk was less exciting than before.

I wonder what my sister is doing,I hope she's well as of right now.

I was thinking about my sister,although she was adobted by my mother I still call her my loving sister.Monimiah Chitoge,a girl anyone would kill to be their sister,beautiful,sweet,caring and intelligent.

The image of her blonde hair slowly climbed into my mind,her slender body and most importantly her sweet smile.It was enough to make almost anyone blush madly,I however was used to seeing such a sight,I believed nothing could top that sight.

The thought blinded my vision as I didn't notice what was going on in the distance.I could see light and and the shadow of a person I had never seen before at the camp.

Is that Mi-chan? No the hair is different,it's shorter and more straight.

I quickly picked up my pace,I had promised to come back before night to Hirata but now I had broken my word and that broke my morals as a member of the Yukishira house whole.Although I hated almost all of my family members,I kept true to their morals because they seemed correct understand most circumstances.

"Hey Hirata,sorry I got lost in the forest and couldn't find my way back for awhile.So what's going on here?"

"Ah Hiro-kun! I was actually starting to get worried about you,we decided to place the role of class leader to Horikita-san and Ibuki Mio from class-C was kicked out of her class."

Kicked out? As if that isn't obvious,however that doesn't close the case that she's still suspicious but the bruises on her body says it all.But who says this isn't a plan Ryuen formed to ruin class-D if I didn't?

The stare I had given Ibuki was definately one that made her uncomfortable.Another thing I found weird was the person that was chosen to be the class leader,in the form of Suzune Horikita.

While Horikita is indeed a good choice to be a leader,I got the idea of Yousuke Hirata taking that role and making it his own.However due to his care for the whole class and generally everyone in school,the thought flew out of my plane as if it were a plane taking off for another state.

"Hey,Yukishira Hiro right? Come with me,I need to talk to you about something."

"Oh,ok whatever."

With that I started to walk back into the forest while Ibuki dragged me along,despite her figure I could she's strong by the way she dragged me behind a tree.

"Man,Hiro-kun must be really lucky! I bet that cutie Ibuki is confessing to him right now!"

"Oh I didn't think of that! Maybe that was her plan the whole time!"

I could hear the voices of students like Sudo,Yamauchi and Ike from behind that tree.The fact that they said those things never clicked to me but I could clearly see Ibuki getting flustered for a few seconds and giving them a death glare.

"I'm sure Ryuen told you our plan to take down your class right?"

"Of course,taking down a class from the inside isn't at all a bad idea,actually it's something I might have done myself if I were in his place.However there are a few things I would change about this plan."

"Huh? What do you mean? I think it's perfect as it is,how can you change this?"

That question rang in my brain,it is true the plan is almost perfect but there is still a chance that even students from class-D could solve the problem.

However giving her a straight up answer would definately ruin the class and that may ruin me and my sister's future.

"Try framing someone,for example if you're able to do that then the whole class would be in a panic.Eventually I'm guessing they'll destroy each other in no time that way."

"Framing....I see,the initial plan was good but this make it better.I see why Ryuen chose you now."

I don't understand why he chose you though,why choose someone who is clearly more brawns than brains? I suppose I shouldn't dig into it too much,after all I don't know much about this girl.

"As your reward for giving me such a plan,I'll tell you who've been stalking you all day."

That line interested me,not just because I wanted to know who they were but it seemed as if they were also part of this plan.At least they'll only be keeping an eye on me.

"Mirihana Tatsumaki is the person you're looking for,find her and you'll know why she's stalking you."

"Hey! You two done kissing?! Food's ready already!"

Yamauchi pulled the two of us apart,from a certain angle I can see why he would mistake us to be kissing instead of having a conversation.Our faces were quite close aswell,her hand was next to my neck as she pinned me against the tree.

"Fine,don't forget about what we talked about."

"Uh,sure.I definately won't forget...."