Unexpected Guest

POV:Yukishira Hiro

The day of the exam was here,I made a group chat with everyone that I chose to participate in it,though all of them agreed to join this exam,I had a strange feeling that Ryuen may have forced Ibuki to participate in a way,hopefully it was just me.

I told everyone to go ahead me as I woke up a bit later than usual,it was actually because I stayed up all night surfing the internet for a christmas present since christmas was coming up soon.

I went to take a bath in the room's bathroom instead of the public one since it was closer and I needed to rush it instead of slowly walking towards the public bathroom.

The water was cooler than I expected but since we were in the middle of the oean,I just assumed that the water had been a bit filtered and that it came from the sea.

I didn't really have time to eat breakfast so after that bath I quickly wore a blue short sleeved jacket along with a white top while I wore black jeans.I didn't have much time to buy new clothes so really this was the only thing I wore outside of school and just walking around the campus casually.

"8:36 a.m.....I'm not as late as I thought I would be."

The meeting was around 8:40 a.m. so technically I wasn't going to be late since it was only a 3 minute walk from the hallway I was in to the hotel restaurant which was our meeting area.

Wonder who this guest is....they did say that it would be someone who'll join the school next year so it has to be a kohai....wait.....please don't be her...anything but her.....

I started sweating while walking through the hallway,getting closer to the restaurant.

No I'm sure it's fine...there's absolutely no way it could be her right?

"Senpai~!"

I was suddenly stunned by the sudden familiar voice,this caused me to slowly turn my head towards our meeting table that I've already rented.

The person that greeted me first was a certain someone with straight scarlet hair that was tied into twintails and laced with red ribbons and gradient dark-red eyes.Surely enough the devil have came to me,I didn't want to believe it but it was reality,I had to face the facts that it was Ichika Amasawa.

"Senpai~? Are you listening? Why are so staring at me with such a frustrated face? Oh senpai you dog~~"

Why? Of all people her? No keep your cool,don't let her get to you....this is a restaurant and she's darwing too much attention.

"Do you two know each other?"

The one to speak up first was Kei Karuizawa,some may say that she's the leader of all the girls in class-D so seeing me with such a frustrated face might have been a first for her but she asked that if we knew each other or not,to which I replied with a simple,yet slow nod.

"Me and senpai go waaaaaay back! We were kind of childhood friends I guess? Though Hiro-senpai doesn't think of us as friends~"

I sighed before sitting down mext to Sakayanagi who had this shit eating grin on her face,that grin was also on Ryuen's face as I took a glance towards him.I was the year leader so naturally I had to sit next to that shitty devil that also is kind of cute but still a devil.

"Being late only to come across a childhood friend that you really dislike,looks like you're unlucky as shit."

"Whatever,you guys already ordered stuff so just eat till your heart's content,it's on me."

"Aren't you going to eat aswell?"

I stared at Horikita as she stated that question,true I could have ordered food when I came in,however I lost my appetite once I saw Amasawa.Speaking of which,she was grinning at me which reminds me,that was the third shit eating grin today.

"Fufufufu,I'm sure you don't know this Horikita-san,but Hiro-kun here can go 3 days without food."

"Really now?"

"Yeah~ Hiro-senpai can even do everything he usually does without all that food too! He's really strong if you didn't know~ Definately boyfriend material~"

"Stop saying things that could make this situatiom worst."

I said to the both devils who were next to me,at the sight of this it was only a matter of time before Ryuen burst into laughter.

"I thought you wouldn't order anything,so I decided to order oyur food for you."

"Thanks but I didn't ask for anythi-"

Before I could even get close to finishing whatever the hell was on my mind,the waiter placed what seemed like spaghetti bolognese in front of me.I didn't want to be rude so I tiredly ate it anyway despite my appetite being completely obliterated.

"Now you owe me some questions,answer them truthfully or else...."

How in the world did I fall for this.....