Chapter114: it starts

It was a normal day on the bounty but little did the bounty crew know what was going to happen soon enough. Harumi heard the door bell, and walked to the door and Saw Mr. Hutchins was standing there waiting for her. She raised an eyebrow and invited him inside, they headed to her room, and sat on her bed, rumi stretched but remained in her position. Little did she know kai was outside listening to the conversation with their ears pressed against the door. They wondered what was going on as suddenly they heard:

"What are you doing are you Mr. Snoopy pants"

Kai screamed and fell down, after turning abs saw the four armed man smirking as he looked at the spikey haired ninja who quickly recovered and glared at the Oni lord. "What are you doing here" the man smirked and put his hands behind his back and laughed at him.
"I could ask you the same Question boy" he said in his low voice. Before kai could respond to the comment the door opened abs the two turned and saw Harumi, and Mr. Hutchins standing there.

"Kai? Garmadon what the heck are you doing?" The girl asked.

Garmadon chuckled and leaned on the wall as he had his arms behind him, before using one to point at the red ninja. "Why don't you ask Mr. Snoopy pants" he told the white haired girl who looked shocked and looked at Kai. "Kai were you spying on me?" She asked.

The red ninja blushed as red as his ninja suit, as he tried oh so very hard to deny the claim, as footsteps were heard and the four turned to see the rest of the bounty crew running over, the Green ninja ran over asking what was going on, and Garmadon answered sparing nothing.

Lloyd turned to scold the red ninja when harumi chuckled. "Lloyd you aren't much better, remember when you peeked into my dressing room, watching me take off my makeup?"

The ninja blushed as Everyone started to chuckle before Nya seeing Hutchins asked, 'why he was here was something wrong'. The white haired girl shook her head and smiled. "He was just telling I'm until I'm a little older I'm gonna be the crowned princess and ruler of ninjago"

Everyone went silent in shock wondering if what they were hearing was true. Mr Hutchins held his bow staff. " I promise everything will be explained, but for now rest tomorrow we have to plan everything for the ceremony" the man left, leaving everyone to depart soon after.

The next day eveyone was in planning mode getting everything ready, Garmadon was walking around when he saw Harumi looking like she was sneaking into the palace he raised an eyebrow, and followed the girl

He followed the girl into a room he hasn't seen before as the girl seemed like she was looking for something. He called out to her and the girl turned before she growled: "what are you looking at!?" She yelled as she shot something at him and he was now blinded.

~~
hello eveyone Jdizzle here I Hope you enjoyed that chapter. If you got the reference to an earlier season let me know in the comments, I hope you had a great holiday and I'll see you all in the next chapter! Bye! Jdizzle sighing out peace!