Chapter122: The hunt for The Empress

It was currently dawn, as a group of people were getting ready to search for their family member, all were so worried about the white haired girl. Cloud was currently in Harumi's room getting her tiny bag for their journey. Since it was still cold out, Cloud despite her better judgement, and not wanting to be cold, went to pick out her outfit against the freezing weather, once she picked a normal green outfit and helping her zip it up, they all split up so they could find the white haired girl.

Everyone split up leaving garamdon, Cloud, Nix and lloyd to search alone. It started getting colder and the wind howled in response. "Harumi!" lloyd called, as they walked down the streets. "Rumi" cloud called, after a few hours of doing this cloud groans. "I don't understand, where could she be?" Lloyd sighed. "Maybe, Mr. Hutchin's has seen her" he suggested. As they alll started heading towards the palace.

Mr Hutchins opened the door, and smiles greeting the four in, and brought them to the dinning area. Garmadon, and Lloyd sat in the chairs as Cloud and nix sat under them. As Hutchins soon came back with Some chocolate for lloyd and Garmadon, then a special treat for the dogs. The man walked over and set the bowls down for The pups, before setting the mugs down. "Here we go, two chocolates enjoy"

Lloyd thanked him, before he took a sip, and garmadon just stared at the mug wondering what the liquid inside was. Mr. Hutchins smiled and sat down near Lloyd, and looked at the green eyes boy. "So, Lloyd where's harumi? Is she with you?"

Lloyd looked away for a second, he gathered his thoughts and then looked at the advisor. "She's gone missing we hoped, you'd know where she is" he explained. The older man raised an eyebrow and set his drink. "I'm very sorry, I have no idea, last time I've talked to her was when she was crowned the emperoress, I'm sorry I couldn't be any help"

Lloyd stood up he had a look of determination, he sighs, and looked at the advisor of the royal family. "It's alright Mr. Hutchins it's not your fault" he said to the older man as he started to finish up his hot chocolate. Cloud sighs. "Lloyd what are we gonna do now?"

Lloyd looked away. "I have no idea cloud, We have absolutely no idea where she could be, and don't have any leads, we don't know if she's still ev—-" Lloyd stated as nix cutt him off abruptly. "Don't say it!" He commanded as everyone went slient. Cloud looked away. "Nix, is right!" Cloud said cutting into the slience.

Surprising eveyone she was the one who was speaking. "She has to be alive! I mean she's had so much training! And she's been hanging around you guys for a while, she had to have defended herself! Not to mention Someone probably has seen her! I mean did we forget Harumi was last in a forest! Not in the city!" She told them.

Encouraged by her words, they all got up, and thanked the Mr. Hutchins for the hot chocolate, and all ran out of the palace, they weren't gonna pass this up, they were gonna find harumi, and they were gonna bring her home.
〜〜
Hey eveyone, Jdizzle here I hope you enjoyed that chapter! As much as I enjoyed writing it. I mean man cloud got them pumped up, do you think they'll find her? Let us know in the comments below but! If you liked that chapter please comments and leave a vote and we'll see you in two weeks with a very exciting arc coming to you! Alright guys Bye! Jdizzle sighing out peace!