Chapter 82: what the heart wants

It was a starry night, the stars were shining brightly, as a young blonde was staring up into the sky complenting. "Was a Mistaké telling the truth? Is she really innocent?" so many thoughts went through his head. So many things had happened recently, too many complications. He let out a sigh, as looked down. " She doesn't seem like, she'd be the one to lie'' he thought as he came up with another thought: "Then again, she pretended to be the innocent princess of ninjago" he groaned as he went and layed down the deck of the ship, it was way more comfortable to lay down so he decided to lay down so he could have some peace during this whole thing. This was pretty stressful but isn't every day in his life stressful? He never did ever get a break and he didn't think he'd ever get one. Lloyd soon stretched moving his arms as suddenly: "Hey Lloyd what are you doing?" Lloyd jumped in fear when turning around he saw Kai and Nya

When he got his breath back, he scolded the two for scaring him so badly, the only smirked knowing they were getting back for all the pranks he'd played on them beak when he was a child. "What the heck was that for?" The blonde asked as he stared at the two sibling. Nya smiled as she walked over and patted Lloyds back. "Is it so wrong that we wanted to have a little fun with our little brother?" The blonde signed as he looked away, crossing his arms. "I gues not, but I don't appreciate you doing it while my mind is occupied with thoughts" the two siblings looked at each other, before knowing what the boys thoughts were about. Kai took a deep breath before slinging an arm around the boy's neck playfully. Lloyd looked into Kais eyes wondering what he was going to do. "This is about harumi, isn't it sport?" The brunette asked the blonde. Who stayed silent and looked away from his 'older brother'

The blonde soon signed and looked at the two as he had many emotions that was seen in the boy's eyes: 'Hurt, fear, anger,disgust, Betrayal. So many things went through the boy's mind at this moment. "Yes, I know many things have happened since I've been 'killed' but... we don't know what happened when harumi was with garmadon! So we don't know who is telling the truth! And my heart and my head belive two different people" the Smith siblings looked at each other, knowing the blonde was conflicted with his feelings. Feelings that Kai knows to well when he found out skylor was Chen's daughter. Nya sighned. "Lloyd, why don't you go talk to her? Try and work this out?" The raven haired girl suggested to the blonde.

Lloyds face contorted into one of disgust, turning around and crossing his Arms to his chest. "No, I will not to that. I won't ever speak to that traitor ever again!" Kai walked forward trying to go and try Lloyd down. His little brother's anger reminds him of when he first met his father for the first time in years and nearly attacked him, as he called him a traitor. "Lloyd, anger gets you nowhere. Trust me I would know, I nearly hurt my father when I saw him for the first time in years. Just please calm down" he said as he placed an arm on the boys shoulder. However, the blonde grabbed kai's arm and flipped him onto the ground, holding his arm back. "Enough Kai, I already got a lecture from Mistaké I don't need one from you!" He growled.

Nya gasped as she saw her brother was in pain, it was kinda ironic since he could be a pain sometimes. Nonetheless she still had to help him, running over, and pulling on lloyds Body's before the three of them tumbled onto the ground. The blonde growled as he stood up. "Why are you defending her so much!" He yelled as he let out a shout and went back to his room to retire for the night.

"Are you alright brother?" Nya asked, as she helped the brunette up onto his feet and off the ships deck. The brunette nodded, as he brushed away the dirt off his shoulders. "I'm fine, but I thought I was the hot head... Lloyd is becoming more and more angry, he truly believes his father over harumi" The raven haired girl signed, nodding in understanding. "True, I know they both have served some hurt in Lloyds life but.. at least harumi wanted to change, and become a better person. Garmadon manipulated him Into thinking he cared about him again, Lloyd was upset for days after he found out"

Kai felt his heart strings pulled at this moment, he still needed to ask some questions, about what happened when he and the others were trapped in the oni and dragon realm, but he didn't think garmadon would stoop that low to do that to lloyd, to his own son. But questions could be asked later it was getting late and they both needed sleep so they retired for the night heading to their rooms.

A blonde boy in his room sitting on his bed was groaning, as his head told one thing and his heart another. It was then he caught sight of a picture that was on his deck because of the moonlight glare that was on the picture he couldn't see the picture from far away. Getting off his bed he walked over and saw it was a picture of him, and harumi taken right after he returned to the bounty when he was wearing a dress. The blonde lifted up a hand and went to punch the picture before his heart told him to stop. The blonde groaned, as he stared at it before he walked over to bed. "What does my heart want? And why is everything so confusing?" He pondered before he shut his eyes and fell asleep

Hello everyone Jdizzle here, things are heating up! Oh man I think Lloyd found his oni strength poor Kai, I feel bad for him. But I threw him some references from season 4, and seven because why not? I had writers block for this chapter! But I finished it. Hope you guys enjoyed it, if you liked it comment, share with your friends and I'll see you in two weeks! Everyone stay safe during this time and I'll see you all later! Bye! Jdizzle signing out peace