Chapter55: the resistance reuinted but not fully

Chapter55: the resistance reunited but not fully
Kai sipped on his drink, looking around there was nya and jay sleeping on the ground, while cole was reading and Zane was meditating. Little Wu was eating food. He grabbed some cake, and then sat next to the red ninja. "Kai" he started to say not knowing how to start the conversation. Kai knew what this was about so he picked up the little master. Setting him on his lap, he smiled down at master. The two were silent until Wu spoke."Kai. Was it really the best decision to leave Lloyd on the bounty"he asked him. The red ninja was slient before he spoke: "Lloyd still has the other people in the resistance. He's survived without us before he can do it again" he tried to assure not only Wu but himself. Wu looked at Kai. "I'm starting to think your regretting your decision of leaving him". The red ninja looked down at Wu. Before he looked at the the place they were staying. It was the apartment they stayed at back when garmadon stole the bounty from them back when Lloyd was a child. He stood up and set Wu on the ground. Before heading to the fridge to grab a soda. Soon after he sat on the ground cross legged. Wu stood there with crossed arms, looking at Kai with a slight glare. "Kai" he said in a warning tone. The red ninja ignored him and just continued to sip is soda. As he sipped on his soda he suddenly felt a whack on his head. "Ouch!" He stood up to his feet and rubbed his head. Looking down he saw Wu was holding his bow staff. "Wu. What the heck was that for?!" He shouted.

The kid crossed his arms, and looked at Kai. "You feel guilty,for leaving lloyd just admit it!" He commanded. The red ninja sighned knowing he wouldn't win this Argument. "Your right Wu. I do feel awful he's my little brother, and I basically abandoned him. Just like his mom did when he was a child. I'm such a terrible brother". He put his hands in his face. The young master walked over and tried to put a hand on his shoulder. Kai sat down again cross legged on the floor. The young blonde smiled at Kai. "Kai. Your not a terrible brother. Lloyd loves all of you, your his family. last I checked family sticks together, and ninja never quit! Now are you a ninja?" He asked. Kai smiled and pumped a fist up into the air. "I am a ninja, and I always be a ninja. That it who I am, and that's who I always will be". Wu smiled at Kai. "I am proud of you Kai. You've grown up, so much along with the rest of the ninja, you made me proud" Wu smiled. Kai smiled at Wu kneeling down to Wu's level. "Well we have had a good teacher, to guide us. Lloyd was luckily to have you as his uncle". Wu smiled "come on let's go wake up the rest of the ninja, and go find the rest of the resistance" Kai nodded.

Yelling was heard as sai's were thrown at a target. Ultra Violet in anger was throwing her sai's at the target. Killow, and Mr,e watched from afar scared to approach ultra Violet while she was practicing her sai throwing at the target. Mr.e gestured to Killow to speak to her. Killow was hesitant but walked over to the sai throwing general. Ultraviolet pulled back her hand to throw her Sai again but a hand held it back before she could throw it. Ultraviolet groaned in anger, before she her eyes met Killow's eyes. "What do you want Killow!?" She asked not in the mood to talk to the orange coded general. The general sighned. "Ultraviolet, I know your angery, but don't take it out on the poor paper target" he begged.

The purple general growled throwing the sai on the ground. She crossed her arms and started walking away. "Ultraviolet. I know your angry. But can't we let our anger get the best of us". The former purple general huffed. The two were silent in the old sog lair. Killow looked at ultraviolet they have been friend since forever,but he never saw ultra Violet this angry. "Do you want to talk about it?" he asked rasing his fist. The female was slient, she kept walking untill she looked at the cell where garmadon was when they captured him. "I just feel like we failed". Killow raised a eyebrow."what do you mean?. We accomplish so many things like: capturing garmadon, dressing up like girl. Ultra Violet smiled. "I know. I wanna see everyone again. Are they ready to see us?" The big man smiled."we can only hope come on. The resistance all met up at the place the bounty was supposedly destroyed but as they got there. They were ambushed.