Chapter140: Choice's

In the darkness of Zephrys lair, the Ninja, Garmadon,Opal, mirage, and the two puppies watch the construction of the machine Zephyr's minions were building, and Nya growls they were all being held in a cell, She tries and fails to open the cage.

Cloud was pacing as, she was worried, everything didn't seem like it was going to be okay, and They had no idea what zephyr was planning, however Kai's voice brought cloud out of her thought "Save your strength, sis"

The raven haired girl replied with a growl, "This is all so frustrating!, we don't know what zephyr is up to! This is all a mess!" Kai puts a hand on her shoulder, as Lloyd who was leaning on the wall sighs: "At least she escaped! There's still hope"

Lloyd is interrupted by, a laugh, he turns and outside their cell was, Matias, Ava, and Zephry, and Zephyr had an evil smirk on his face. That's the spirit, but unfortunately, there is no hope" Lloyd glared at him, his arms were crossed and he snarled at him

"Aren't you forgetting one thing?" He asked Zeprhy. Making him raise an eyebrow. "Harumi. She escaped here, and by now, she's told the rest of our family, and told them everything".

Lloyd let's a smile come across his face as he looks at the three spell casters. "They're probably on their way to stop you right now" Zephry let's out a laugh that makes Lloyd confused. "Why are you laughing?" "What's so funny to you?"

Zephry smiled as he replied: "Your not her real family, Her Family died at the hands of the great devour when she was still a child" he replied. Lloyd's facial expression turned sad, as zephyr decided to pour salt into the wound.

"Say, wasn't that the Beast the serpentine Released after you released them?" He asked, watching Lloyd had a more guilty expression, Kai who was listening to the conversation growled. "Leave him alone! He didn't know better when he was a child!"

Zephry just laughs, as Nya then asks, "How did you know that?" She asked in confusion. "Harumi's still sensitive about that, and rarely talks about it" she turns and walks up to bars and then asked. "So how the heck did you know Zephry?"

The spell caster smirked, he grabs his staff as swirls it around, "Easy, when I give her these nightmares, I have a chance to see her memories, and there's so many good ones!" He says as he looked at everyone's horrified faces as he continued on.

"Although so far I've given her, so many horrible ones such as: "When she lost that little, battle with Zackery and she was killed" he said as he smirked seeing them all pale, "Oh! And let's not forget the dream of where Cloud was killed by a car!"

Cloud growled she desperately wanted to get out of this cell and attack Zephyr.
"How could you!" She asked kicking the door with her tiny legs. "How could you!?" Zephyr smirks, "Oh don't worry she's not gonna suffer anymore pretty soon"

Kai raised an eyebrow, he asked: "What are you talking about?" Zephry smirks as he spilled the beans: "Oh, she'll be killed soon enough" Lloyd went from mad to furious. "Don't you dare! Don't you dare Touch Rumi!" He raged as he gritted his teeth.

zephyr continued his babbling, he failed to notice The rest of family watching what was watching from behind some rocks. "Look, Zephyr!" Killow chimed, Ultra Violet readied her sai. "Why don't we go, and take him down already"

As Harumi shook her head."Not yet, we Need to wait for the right time" she said, as Wu sighs: "it's unfortunate we cannot hear what he saying"

Harumi sighs, "Trust me, as a former villain your not missing much, it's just one of the normal speeches going: "Blah blah, my evil plan, blah blah, no one's gonna save you." Rumi says as they all watched as Zephyr soon walked away.