Chapter 178: Secrets

It was night time when the group returned to the bounty. They weren't quite sure what to do next but they decided the first thing first was to put Harumi into bed. Then they all stood on the deck and were slient. The crickets could be heard in the background, and the night was filled with cool and crispy hair it's was silent, nice much like the song but that was kinda ironic if you think about it. They all looked over the side of the bounty remaining quiet and soon Jade who was just staring off into the distance was twirling a piece of her hair. As she had one of her feet behind her other foot she seemed nervous about something but no one could quite pinpoint what exactly it was. Lilla, despite being the youngest, turned to face her friend. Her demeanor was calm, and blank and she looked at Her friend who was quieter than usual. She walked a few steps as the floorboard creaked underneath her but that didn't phase Jade as she just kept staring off into the distance as if nothing happened.

She finally got over to the blonde girl in liliac, but it still didn't get Noticed by Jade. Who was still staring off into the distance. Lilla at first heisted but then Placed a hand on Jade's shoulder, and that caused Jade to actually flinch, and whip her head towards the raven haired girl, who was now suddenly behind her. She hehe a hand to her chest and gave her friend a look. "Lilla! You scared me?! What the heck was that for" she asked, looking her friend in the eye. But Lilla had a question of her own, she looked at Jade in her eyes and then with a hand in her hip asked: "Why have you been so Quiet Jade? Is better question?"

It was then Jade went slient and just looked at the ground, causing Lilla to get even more worried. "Jade is eveything okay? You can always tell us if something is wrong" Jade still Dosen't speak and It was then Kaitlyn spoke up: "Jade, seriously what's wrong your never this quiet? Usually your so talkative but now your Just quiet" she paused to look at the navy blue sky. "Did something happen with Harumi, while we were shot up into the air?"

Jade still didn't say a word as she looked away she took a few steps away from the side of the bounty and walked a little towards the middle of the bounty. She refused to look anyone in the eye as she pulled her arms closer to herself and she almost looked mad at herself, for seemingly keeping something from Eveyone. Lilla took another step, and he soo it soon was besides Jade, who was looking at the bounty deck. Lilla put a hand on he shoulder, as Jade pulled away she in this time and moment didn't want to be be or be touched she felt bad, but she also felt she didn't what to be called a liar for telling them what happened, when they got floated up into the air, and Harumi using her oni powers.

But then again, they might get mad if she didn't tell them so taking a deep breath she turned and faced the group."Okay, I do have something to tell you" she admitted. Everyone turned their attention to the blonde haired girl. And waited for whatever she was gonna tell them. Taking a deep breath, she looked at the group. "When you all, got shot into the sky. Harumi got angry and kinda.... Used her oni powers" They all were silent, as they took in what they learned and then looked at her. "What do you mean she's used her oni powers? They've never come out before. Why would they come now?" Garmadon put in his point, sounding grumpy as usal.

Jade took a few steps back and looked down. "I-I don't know! You all floated and the next thing I know Rumi's eyes turned purple, and she was floating... and and!" She said as she then looked at the ground. Kaitlyn sighs. "What exactly happened, when we you know... floated up into the air?" Jade took a breath and pushes a hair out of her face, and sighs: "I don't know she got angry and suddenly she was using her oni powers!"

She tells them as she then took a few steps away. She was getting nervous and she felt her anxiety going to act up. Lilla put a hand on her shoulder. "Jade it's okay. No one is calling you a liar" Jade looks away; and took a few steps back. "I'm sorry Lilla, I don't want to think you are it's just that..." Lilla nodded in understanding. "It's okay Jade, I promise" Jade smiled, and then the two looked at each other as then Lloyd spoke again: "So we need to figure out a plan, To talk to Harumi about this. You know she'll never be up to talk about it" they all nodded and all wondered what exactly they were gonna do and what they were gonna say. But the problem was lloyd was right, they knew they needed to bring it up gently to Harumi. Or else there was no way that she was gonna talk about it because when it come to the stuff she never wanted to talk about it cause it brought up a dark memories.

Not to mention bad memories from when the oni invaded, so that's why they needed to break it gently so then they made sure it was handled correctly and not handling a bad way they almost wondered who exactly should try and talk to her about it because yes there was a lot of people on the bounty who could like cloud, or Lloyd, CH, or even the girls, and mirage or Opal or even possibly Garmadon, The point is they need to pick the right person for the job or else it could all go wrong and all go haywire.

They decided that they would figure it out tomorrow it was getting late and they all need to rest so just like that they all headed to bed getting ready for tomorrow.

Hello everyone Jdizzle here hope you enjoyed that chapter. I hope you enjoyed we are getting close to 200 chapters! Can you belive it? I certainly can't but anyway I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you all in two weeks! Bye guys Jdizzle sighing out peace!