Chapter 91: Outrunning trouble

Without even blinking, Harumi didn't even begin wondering why Lloyd had showed up in her bedroom. Did he suddenly grow comfortable in doing so ever since the little incident with Omega? Glancing at the equally silent Cloud for merely a second, Harumi didn't blabber out any words wondering why Lloyd was suddenly here.

"No time to explain, really, just follow me." The blonde looked over to the white haired girl, his face showing no expression of concern whatsoever. He was rather confident and focused at the moment, Harumi learned that much. But deciding not to put up a fight to his request, both Harumi and Cloud followed him out of the room.

The little trip with no conversation whatsoever turned out to lead all three of them to the control room. Harumi was a little shocked, if she admitted it, to see everyone there, especially Garmadon who stayed close to the door. Seeing Lloyd, the natural team captain of the resistance, walk back inside of the room, Kai smiled a little. "There's our little ninja, let's get started." The fire ninja briefly started with a tone of delight in his voice.

However, he was cut short at the call of his younger sister. "Um, bro. You're forgetting," Nya quietly whispered to the spiky haired ninja before her eyes made contact with Garmadon. Right, no one had agreed to have Garmadon here aside from Mistaké, who felt the need that everyone, literally everyone, needed to be here. Even if he was not exactly reliable, he was a powerful asset to the resistance.
Kai groaned and glared over at the oni lord.

"Do not try anything funny, Lord Garmadon. I'm watching you." He snarled through beared canines. Now hearing that almost inaudible threat of his, the oni lord merely chuckled and glanced away from the red ninja, seeming to have understood the threat. Hah, of course he wouldn't exactly 'try something funny', but it didn't mean that he needed to listen to something as patronizing as that.

"Alright well, shall we begin?" The green ninja sat down by the round table in the room. Listening and looking at him, the resistance nodded. There was some commotion happening in Ninjago, they have all been informed about it. But never had they all grouped up to find a solution to their problem until right now.

"Zane, show them." The blonde turned over to the nindroid, who already seemed to know his task at hand. The ice ninja pressed a button and a whole new image of a single noodle truck appeared on the ship'a screen. At first, the girls including Jay gave confused looks at the seemingly non-threatening deal. They were noodle trucks, who found those menacing?

"You're kidding, they're noodle trucks!" The lightning ninja felt no need to hold back his remarks and practically exclaimed his initial shock. Zane nodded but he didn't laugh at his particular complaint, in fact, something as comical such as the noodle truck can be the next main threat to Ninjago city. They shouldn't be judging on appearances.

Zane pressed another button and the picture zoomed in a little on the driver's seat. There was a punk-dressed citizen sitting there with a big smile on their face.
The nindroid raised his hand and pointed at the figure. "But the noodle truck isn't exactly what we're after, it's the criminal inside of it." He explained briefly.

"Alright, that seems pretty understandable. Tell us why we're after that guy anyways," Nya inquired, taking into account most of the details said by the ice ninja. The criminal has been identified and the resistance and ninja were aware of what they had to do next.
Harumi and Lloyd gave a quick glance to one another, they had both realized it far sooner than the others, haven't they?

Almost immediately, the two blondes quietly growled at one another before whipping their heads back to the screen.
No, there was no way they'd work together, even if it meant saving Ninjago.
They just couldn't, the riff was too broken to heal. Picking up on the conversation, Zane answered the water's ninja concerns. "According to the news and Sensei Wu's intel, they have been causing havoc to the city. Either breaking buildings or scaring the townspeople." He responded politely.