Chapter134: Relinquish

As the sun was shining Harumi was sadly looking at her mirror. She knew this was the day after everything that happened after the whole tour meant, she had to lose, or else her love would be killed. She let out a groan and curled up in her chair

as tears streaked down. This was it, she was a goner. Who knew what plans zephyr had for her, knowing what she had heard earlier from sneaking into the cave, it wasn't gonna be good.

Tears continued to come down, as she knew her death could be soon approaching, sure she knew he needed her blood but that was all her knowledge on that situation.

Harumi then raised an eyebrow. "Wait, a second" she walks over to her diary, and grabs it and opens it to a new page. "When i brought back garmadon i needed a few things" she wrote some more things in the book, before she looked out the window. "What in the name of Lloyd's grandfather does he need my blood, for?"

She gets off the bed, and begins to pace, around the small room. To her it just didn't make any sense. She'd never heard of a spell, or anything like that needing blood.

"Maybe it's a spell i'd never heard of before" She sighs, as she goes over to the wall, she'd rarely ever cries, but when she does It the worst she ever cries.

She never likes crying in front of people, feeling it gives her the wrong image, and they feel as if she's weak.She slides down the wall pulling her knees to her chest, and begins to cry even more.

After the event she was gonna be a prisoner, and then possibly die. She sighed, She hoped Lloyd would protect cloud, and protect ninjago.

Oh she was gonna miss cloud so much, she was such a good puppy, and even if she was from garmadon she loved cloud oh so very much.

She was many things to her, a companion, a friend, someone you could tell her something and she wouldn't blab to anyone.

She wiped her tears away, there was no getting out of this, if she didn't Lloyd would be killed, and she couldn't let that happen to the man she loved so much. She got up and off the wall and headed towards photos she held close to her.

She walked over and grabbed the photo of when Her and Lloyd were children, they were hugging and they were both smiling brightly. Tears went down as she struck the younger Lloyd's cheek in the photo.

"Oh, Lloyd if only we had more time" she lightly chuckled. As knocking was heard the door opened and Harumi saw Lloyd coming in. Harumi quickly wiped her tears away. "Lloyd?" the boy smiled and kissed her cheek. "Hey, Rumi"

They went and sat on the bed, as Lloyd stroked her hair, "You okay?' he asked as he smiled at her. The girl smiled and nodded. "I'm alright Lloyd, Don't worry about it". The two were silent as Harumi finally spoke: "Even after everything, i've done you've still loved me"

Lloyd looked taken aback by that. "Huh?" he looked back at her, and grabbed her hand. "Of course I Do, Harumi" he pauses and grabs her other hand. "Rumi, even if you were the person who, broke my heart, brought back my father, took over the cit---"

Harumi cut him off with a chuckle. "Geez, Lloyd, you're laying it on pretty thick". Lloyd chuckled. "The point is, Yes you did all of that stuff. But the thing is you realize your mistakes and wanted to become a better person" he stroked her hair again.

"And look at you, you are, you are the happiest person i've ever seen, and i am so happy your no longer corrupted by hatred"

The blonde boy pulled her close to him, and hugged her, Harumi when Lloyd wasn't looking turned sad. This was probably one of the last hugs or interactions she would have with Lloyd before she was taken prisoner, and killed.