Chapter41: The darkness continues

The resistance was all on the deck eating their dinner outside since it was a beautiful night outside. Lloyd was looking at the sky while he ate his honey chicken. Everyone was having a great time eating their dinner. Harumi looked at Lloyd who was devouring the wings. She smiled as she saw the boy eating the wings in record time. Harumi let out a laugh. "Lloyd be careful,you're gonna get hiccups and we all know you scare easily" she advised him. However the blonde boy smiled, and his reply was muffled: "Nwo I won't". Harumi shook her head at the boy. "Fine. Let's see what happens when you keep eating that fast. The results will not be pretty Lloyd, I promise you." she warned the boy.

Lloyd sighed it wasn't like he was used to hearing those warnings. Master Wu who was still a kid, looked at his nephew and sighed at his childishness. He was going to tell his nephew to slow down but he decided against against it. Lloyd looked up at the sky, "it's a night like this when garmadon called me a leprechaun" the blonde told everyone remembering that night. Kai raised an eyebrow. "What is it with your fath— I mean garmadon calling you a leprechaun?" Kai asked managing to cover up the little slip up. Lloyd sighed.  "I have no idea. I honestly have no idea, I don't even look like a leprechaun. Maybe it's just his way to annoy me." the blonde guessed. Harumi shrugged. "I don't think so. Garmadon never was the one to annoy people. It was me who annoyed him when I didn't bring you to him" she explained. Killow nodded. " I agree. At most all he did was scold or threatened someone not so much-" Killow was cut off when a hiccup was heard from the blonde boy. Harumi turned around and gave him a look that said: 'I told you so.' Lloyd sighed knowing there was no way to deny it. "Alright rumi you were right" he admitted to the white haired girl, who smiled at the blonde boy who looked sorry.

"It's okay Lloyd. But know we have to cure you of your hiccups" she said with an evil smirk. Lloyd's eyes went wide. "What are you planning to do?"  he asked as he hiccuped during that sentence. She looked at the ninja who smiled back at her.
Loyd felt scared, he didn't like all the secretive thing. He stood up. "I'm gonna go to bed." the blonde said as he ran towards his room. The resistance that remained, looked at each other. "So. What do you guys think we should do to cure Lloyd"? Harumi asked. Young master Wu thought about it then answered:  "I know Lloyd is scared of clowns, snakes ,trusting someone that will break it again.." he said listing off the things. Harumi thought about it and then turned to everyone knowing what to do.
~~~~~~~~
It was around twelve in the morning when the green ninja was awakened from his slumber with a nightmare. He groaned getting up from his bed. Rubbing his eyes, he got up from his bed heading toward the door.  He yawned as he went through the halls not knowing when he got back to his room a surprise was waiting for him. Lloyd rubbed his eyes as he was grabbing a glass of water then gulped it down. He wiped his mouth with any water left on it. He headed back to his room, he took in the silence of the hallways as he walked he couldn't of sworn he heard something but shook it off has nothing.

But then was a sound was heard, Lloyd suddenly took out his sword for a fight. But he still didn't see anyone, "hmmm.." he said as he looked around. When then, at that moment, he hiccuped. He sighed, putting away his sword."I'm such an idiot. It's just my hiccups." he scolded himself. Lloyd yawned tiredly as he stretched his arms out. He felt something was off so he headed towards the brig to check to see if the Bizarro ninja were still there.  Walking down to where the cells are, he went down and he looked into it. His eyes widened. 

"How did they escape?" he asked himself. He would have to tell the resistance about that in the morning, he told himself as he headed back towards his room so he could get back to sleep. Soon enough, Lloyd was at his door getting ready to head inside and sleep. Lloyd was walking inside when the room went all black and Lloyd couldn't see a thing, he put his hands up in a fighting stance to fight whoever wanted to challenge him to a fight. He looked around, he felt like he was back in the prison ready to face garmadon.  Lloyd looked around, "garmadon are you here?" He asked the oni lord.