Chapter 16: A sentimental talk

Warning: Major feels
At dinner, everyone was talking and having fun. "So everyone what's your favorite memory?" Lloyd asked. Everyone was finishing up dinner, therefore, they didn't respond immediately. Lloyd turned to Mistaké. "That was delicious. Thank you." he told her. Afterwards, he went to clean his plate. "It was no problem." She replied with a warm smile expressing gratitude. "Alright I will be on deck if you need me." Lloyd informed the rest of his group, after, he walked out. When he was walking along the wooden flooring, the blonde started to think about how at training, he saw those purple marks around harumi's neck. He wondered how she got them. Resting those thoughts aside, he went out stood in the center of the deck. He gazed up at the starry night sky. It was so beautiful he was was always so fond of the stars thinking they were his only friends for many years back at darkly's.

Though when he was six years old, his mother dropped him off at that horrible school. He sighed as he thought about how they expected him to be just like his father. All the tricks and mean pranks they did to him, it gave him shivers thinking about everything. However, he shook the feeling off and he kept his eyes fixed on the night sky. Lloyd focused on his initial thought. He was still wondering how Harumi even got those marks in the first place. He sighed. He desperately wanted to ask her but he knew better then to up and ask her. Man he loved these stars. But something abruptly came into Lloyd's train of thoughts: When Harumi said she still had feelings for him,was she telling the truth? He signed and thought again: Does he actually like her back even after what she did to him? No, he couldn't think about these things now. Everyone is certainly having a good time and second, they were really becoming a great big family. He couldn't ruin that occasion to doubt about some probably false thoughts. He just wanted everyone to be happy and getting along with each other. he hated seeing others fight. Even when he was younger, he didn't understand why everyone wanted to fight.

I mean he's still a kid at heart, and sorta in mind but.... that doesn't matter he holds a responsibility until the other ninjas got home. He rubbed his eyes, he was honestly so tired he didn't like anything that was happening but what was he supposed to do? But to his surprise, his thoughts were interrupted by a low growl. Lloyd assumed it was his beloved Ultra dragon and just continued looking at the sky. The cold night air wafted against his cheeks. Lloyd got chilly, and thought maybe he should turn in for the night. The Gi he had held so little warmth for the night. He knew that much. It couldn't be helped however since he was lost in his thoughts again. It made him jump when something touched his arm lightly. Lloyd's heart froze in place, his instincts kicked in, thus he attacked. Obviously surprised by his attack, the person ended up on the ground. Lloyd guessed from the thump. He turned around with his sword in hand. He refused to return his sword to the training room for he wanted to practice the sword techniques a bit more before going
to bed. He hated to admit it, his father certainly taught him a lot.

But, Lloyd's eyes widened at who he saw. "Oh, it's you..." Lloyd said to the familiar coal-coloured oni lord, Garmadon. The man looked slightly scared. Which was the first for the creature himself. Lloyd lifted his sword then placed it back on the ground but take note, away from his so-called "father." Lloyd turned around and basically ignored him. His chin was lifted to face the sky once again. Garmadon wasn't pleased at all. The two men fell silent until a sentence escaped the older man's lips: "So, what was that for?" Garmadon asked him. Narrowing down his eyebrows, Lloyd answered: "What do you mean?" The blonde wanted precision but still refused to turn around.
"What you just did, boy." Garmadon repeated, irritated . The green ninja sighed.

"Attacking you?" he inquired. "Yes." garmadon answered dryly. He was mostly surprised at Lloyd's oblivious state at the moment. Such a dumbfounded child, he thought. "Well that's what I always do when people sneak up behind me. If you had your memories maybe you would have remembered that." Lloyd whispered. Garmadon rolled his eyes. Later, a thought came to Lloyd. "Since you easily fooled Skylor, which wasn't funny by the way, weren't Scales and the other serpentine keeping an eye on you? To make sure you didn't get into trouble?" Lloyd questioned, getting skeptic ideas. Garmadon sighed at his turn. "They are so boring. I walked around then ended up here. That's when I got attacked by a green leprechaun!" Garmadon exclaimed to him. That last part was ofcourse a sarcastic comment.