Chapter37: Tea of truth

Chapter 37: The tea of truth
Lloyd sighed. As he was on the roof of the bounty just sitting while looking up at the sky. Sure it wasn't the starry night sky but still, the light was better than the darkness brought on by garmadon. He sighed once more, as he heard a voice calling his name. "Lloyd? Where are you? It's breakfast time!" Nya called. Lloyd looked down and saw nya searching for him. He smiled as he skillfully came down, however the raven haired girl didn't notice Lloyd behind her. "Hey Nya." Lloyd greeted. The raven haired girl jumped in the air. When she got her breath back and saw Lloyd behind her. "Lloyd! What are you doing?" She questioned him. The blonde smiled.
"Sorry nya, I couldn't help it." he apologized. The girl couldn't stay mad and smiled, "you always loved playing tricks." she said with a small smile.

Lloyd's smile widened. "Oh yes, yes I do." he answered. "But shall we?" He asked. She nodded as they headed towards the breakfast area. As they were almost there, Lloyd smiled, "do you remember when I turned Zane's ninja suit pink?" Nya smiled at that as they headed in the room. "Of course I remember that. Although,I'm surprised they didn't think it was you." nya told him. "I mean you were eight so how could they not suspect you?" Lloyd shrugged at her question. "I dunno." he answered. As the two sat at the table. "What are you two talking about?" Jay asked confused. "Uh sorry we were talking about how Lloyd turned Zane's ninja suit pink." Nya answered. Zane smiled. "Oh yes. When master Wu was teaching us the power of rumors." Lloyd nodded. "You turned Zanes suit pink?" Harumi asked him.

Lloyd nodded. "I actually messed with Jay's sparring bot, messed with cole's cooking, best Kai's high scores and blamed it on cole. But it was actually all for a lesson. Master Wu let me do it and I didn't get in trouble." He explained. "Oh yeah. Lloyd I wanted to ask you, how did you mess with my bot?" Jay asked. Lloyd smiled. "Nya helped me with it." He explained the lighting ninja's case. Jay turned to his lover. "You did that?" He asked. She nodded, "hey you never let me go on missions so I thought it would be the perfect pay back." she answered.

"Whatever." Kai grumbled. "Anyway, you were a prankster back in the day." Lloyd smiled. "Yes I was." he answered. Lloyd sighed as he remembered the old days when he pranked the ninja. "Do you guys remember when Zane died?" Cole asked. Everyone went silent. "Yeah that was a sad time." Kai started. "We all went our separate ways, Kai was a wrestler, Cole a lumberjack and finally I although I hate to admit it I was a TV show host." Jay said. "What about Lloyd?" Harumi asked. "He remained a ninja and protected ninjago. It wasn't until he tricked us all to meet at Chen's noodle house so that we all see each other again." The blue-clad ninja affirmed.

"Yep that's when we were invited to the tournament of elements." Lloyd confirmed. "Oh yeah, that was crazy and insane but on the bright side, we meet the elemental masters." Kai said remembering when he met skylor. "Yeah that's when Kai fell in love with skylor!~" Cole teased. Kai's face returned to his 'trademark colour'. "N-no I didn't." Kai stuttered. "Yes you did." Jay told him. "Says you Jay, you're the one who fell in love with my sister without even seeing her." Kai retorted. It was Jay's face to turn red. "I-I yeah so what! Kissing Nya was how I found my true potential and Zane froze when he saw pixel. She asked him his name and guess what? he said a bunch of other stuff." Jay thought of a rebuttal. "Oh yeah well, Cole doesn't even have a lover." Zane told him. "Oh I do! it's cake." Cole answered. "I thought your body was a temple?" Jay asked. Cole smiled, "nope! My body is no longer a temple." Cole said. Everyone started to laugh. "Okay what's going on?" Misako asked. Cole smiled. "Back when Master Wu was lost, I gave up cake and other sweets to keep in check. But anyway If we are talking about lovers, when we went to protect the royal family, Wasn't Lloyd looking at harumi?" He asked.

Lloyd's face went red. He got up, "I um have to go." he ran out of the room. "Is he embarrassed?" harumi asked. "Kinda, he doesn't want you to think he's a creepy stalker because he was looking at you. You're actually his first crush." Kai informed her. Harumi blinked hmm. "I'm gonna go talk to him." She said as she got up, heading towards Lloyd's room. When she was there she knocked on his door. "Lloyd May I come in?" she asked him. As she waited by his door for an answer.