Chapter108: Requiem

Few hours after harumi was presumed to be dead:

Harumi coughed up water, water as she felt the sand under her. She slowly opened her eyes, and saw a faint figure slowly walking away from her, as she closed her eyes. When she opened them, she coughed up sand before, she slowly got herself to her feet. "I gotta go get Wu, he'll know what to"

Harumi ran up the steps of the monastery, and groaned as she fell onto the steps nkt having much strength. She let out a whimper as she using all the strength she had left to pull herself up the gravely steps. As she did so, she barely heard the monastery steps opening and footsteps walking towards her. "Master Wu!" A voice that Harumi didn't recognize called up towards somewhere, Harumi started to black out as she heard footsteps running towards her.

Faint voices, that what the girl heard as she slowly opened her eyes. When the girl fully awake she saw she was back in her room in the monastery. She blinked. "Who was nice enough t-" she started when a sound was heard and saw Master Wu come in with a tea cup, and teapot. The man actually looked happy to see her shocking harumi. "Harumi, are you alright". The man walked over, and helped the young girl sit up, before he went and sat in a spare chair that harumi had on the side of the room.

Harumi sighned, and began to explain what happened, with the oni, along with the fact Lloyd, along with the resistance team were captured by the oni. Master Wu stroked his beard. "Hmm. I see" the man started. Harumi nodded. "The reason, I came back is because I need your help, I can't do this alone". Harumi looked awesome. "W-will you help me?"
〜〜
Harumi stood in the planning room, along with a few other people: Ronin the thief, dareth the brown ninja, Antonia, Master Wu, Captain Soto, and Nelson. Harumi put her hands on the table addressing the group. "This is gonna be a dangerous mission, but we have to save the resistance" Captain Soto nodded in understanding. "Yarr, but what be the plan lassie?" Harumi smiled. "I don't know, yet. But we need to save them before the oni hurt them. But then the thieves voice was heard: "But after what we heard how can we trust you?" Harumi looked down. "I promise, once we save the resistance. We will sort everything out" she promised. "But will you help me, the people I consider my family back?"

The room was silent, before the clamors of voices were heard from all people. The girl smiled brightly. "Thank you, thank you all so much" harumi urshed them all to follow her, as they entered her workshop. "We can grab a few things for the mission here". She said as she pointed towards the weapons she made, and other vehicles in the tiny shop, eveyone grabbed their weapons, and harumi packed a bag.

She put a picture of: her and cloud, her and Lloyd, her and her family. Along with some weapons for the others.

As they were running to the tower, a green collar fell out of harumi's backpack. She held the collar sadly before putting it into the bag along with clouds favorite ball. "You ready?" She asked. The others nodded and they setted off, splitting into groups.

Harumi smiled. "Alright everyone know the plan, they all nodded. On the top of borg tower, cloud was trying to get her muzzle off her face, as Nix growled. "Will you knock it off!?" Cloud rolled her eyes. "How about yo—-" cloud was gonna say when she smelled something. Lloyd who was looking up towards the stars looked at her confused. "Cloud what do you smell?" He asked.

Cloud kept sniffing. "It's impossible, but I smell harumi. I'd recognize her smell anywhere. But the blonde shook her head, "that's impossible, we all saw harumi fall off the bounty into the ocean. There's no way she could of survived that not in her condition.

Cloud whimpered, "Your probably right, I'm probably smelling things, I just miss her very much" It was then the group heard a voice. "Hey, your the oni right?" Called ronin. Lloyd turned around, and saw Ronin, dareth, and Captain Soto. The groups eyes widened. Garmadon rolled his eyes. "Your little friends have come to save the day?"

The three stood there as the oni guards stood with their weapons pointed at the three. Dareth struck a pose, "Don't make me call upon the penguin!" He yelled as the oni laughed at the Pathetic human there. As the three kept the oni busy. Nelson, Wu, and atonia climbed up the side of the building up to the rooftop.

They climbed up onto the cages, they saw the others were still distracting them. "Yah!" They all attacked, and when it seemed like the little group was losing, a yell was heard and Rumi was seen on an out of control motorcycle, that she couldn't control.

"H-how do you stop this thing!?" Harumi yells, as The oni ran away in terror. Wu ran to try and help her, Harumi slammed right into the cage Garmadon was housed in, and fell down afterwards.

Harumi sighed as she tries to get the stuck helmet off her head, before knowing it was no use and signned: "did some one grab the keys?" She asked, as ronin pulled the keys from an oni. "Great" chimed the girl, as she tried getting up, and master Wu helped her up. Harumi tries to walk to go unlock cloud, the others following. "Come on let's go a get them out before the on—-" she was cut off by a voice from behind the group.

"Well well welly, well well" chimed the voice, as the eveyone in the resistance, and the group of people harumi brought to help her save the others, turned to see Omega, and an army of oni behind him.

"If it isn't Harumi Jade Ariane, I see you actually survived. I'm slightly impressed" he visibly pauses and smirks.

"Then again you are turning into one of us"
〜〜
Hey eveyone, what did you think of that chapter!? And what do you think of harumi's full name. Her last name means loyalty, that's what it said on the website I saw it on, and let me know in the comments if you know where the chapter name comes from, I used to watch a show before ninjago that was my favorite, and I got the name from there, and this will make sense soon I promise so, let me know if you know where you think it's from, But anyway if you liked taht chapter you know what to do! And I'll see you all later. Jdizzle sighing out peace