Chapter 168: Making a Plan

Eveyone stared at each other, as they tried to come up with a plan to save Nix, Opal, Mistaké, And Mirage. There was no other sounds then the sounds of arguing, as No one could decide what was the best course of action here. Harumi fed up with all the arguing, stood up her chair screetching against the hard wood floor. Eveyone looked at her, and she now had Her full attention. "I am telling you, None of those would work!" She stopped to pause, and look at the blonde haired boy, who gave her a look. "Well, what you think we should do Harumi?" He asked. As the girl sighed as she stood up and started walking around, eveyone was slient as they watched her pace across the floor.

Eveyone else in the Resistance Were either patrolling or had fallen asleep. But harumi had decided she was against sleep, and knew they needed a plan to Save, the group of friends that weren't there with them. But unfortunately for now that didn't include The rest ninja, for they had no idea where they were and if they were even alive. But harumi knew they weren't dead. They were powerful Elemental masters, and as much as she she hated to say it, the possibilities of What could be done with Her friends powers were endless.

She only hoped, they were okay she considered them family, and She would feel absolutely terrible If zephyr had come something absolutely terrible. Harumi was so intertwined with her thought she didn't hear Lilla calling her name trying to get her attention. "HARUMI!" she yelled, as the girl got startled, and she visibly tensed. "Uh what?" She asked. As she turned and saw Them all staring at her, she sighed as she heard the water dripping from the celling, and her friends conceded faces minus Garmadon of course looking at her.

She sighed, she sat back down and put her hands in her lap, and looked at her hands. "I'm sorry I'm not, fully in the conversation, I'm just worried" she says as she looked at the wall, pain could be seen from behind her eyes. "I'm not Just worried about Nix, Opal,Mirage, and Mistaké" she said as she admitted what she was feeling, it was a whole new feeling, actually revealing what she was feeling, as they all looked at her, and waited for her to continue.

"I'm also Worried, about the other ninja" she says as she then looked down, not wanting to make eye contact again with anyone at the oak Table, they all starred at her, they all looked sadly at her, feeling bad for eveything she was put through. "Lloyd, what Exactly happened to the other ninja..... After Zephyr stabbed me, What happened to the other ninja" she says, she had a slight demand in her voice, and that made The blonde haired Boy look very nervous, and even cloud looked nervous, and taht wasn't normal for the Normally ver confident Young Puppy.

She then said again with more authority in her vocie. "Lloyd, Montgomery Garmadon What happened to the other ninja" asked Harumi. As she stared right into those beautiful emerald eyes. The boy looked, conflicted but then decided to say answer her: "I will Tell you, once we Save Opal, Mirage,Mistaké, and Nix" he said. But for now it isn't the right time". The girl sighed, as she looked away. She wondered if it was because he didn't trust her but she shook it off. Then turned to the other and a plan came into her mind.

"We could always Go Get The Clone King Omega, and Prince Zackery Made of me, When the Oni took over the city" she says. Eveyone at the table gave her a look, like she was crazy ans didn't know what the White haired girl was talking about. "Clone? What clone" Asked the Blonde haired Girl, who was holding Greta close to her. Harumi looked away, as she sighed, she stood up from the chair her chair making a screech As she pushed it away from the table. "I will explain on the way, but for Now we Need to Get CH before it's too late, and our friends are dead" said harumi.

Knowing she was right, they all pushed their chairs back, and then all Headed towards the destiny Bounty where Clone Harumi was still locked in the closed.
——
Hey eveyone Jdizzle here, this is one of my worst chapters, I was busy all week but I manged to finish it up, thankfully before the release date. I'm excited to bring Back CH, and if you don't remember CH(Clone Harumi) was introduced back in the chapter Zenith. And she was locked In the closet ever since. I'm so excited to bring her back, I've always looked for an opportunity to do so! I loved her character, and She seemed like a sweet person. Anyway I'm gonna wrap it up here, I'll see you all in two weeks! I hope you all have a great day, and or night depending on your time tone, ans I'll see you all later. Bye Guys Jdizzle Sighing out peace!