Chapter:80 Friend or enemy?

The white haired girl was fast asleep in her bed exhausted after chasing after cloud some hours ago. Meanwhile the young pup was awoken by a noise. Her ears perked up, as her head went up straight away. At first she thought her owner was in danger, or someone was attacking her. Cloud looked up, and saw her owner was peacefully under her covers. The pup smiled, before her mind wondered again what the noise was. After making sure harumi was safe, the pup grabbed one of her mini daggers and went out the bed room, she wouldn't usually go out without harumi to protect her from anyone or anything that harmed her. She went down the hall, as creepy shadows crept from the walls shadowy figures were seen but that didn't deter the pup from her main objective: finding what made that noise. She had to make sure it wasn't dangerous, so it wouldn't hurt harumi that's how much she cared for her

The pup continued to walk down, when she saw the door of the kitchen. She readied herself for anything. She had her dagger pointed up towards the sky, as she charged in only to see: "Oh, hello Little cloud" Mistaké said as she was sipping on some tea she had made moments ago. The pup looked around and was shocked to see a broken tea cup on the floor. Mistaké caught the puppy's glance and then looked sheepish. "Ah yes, you see young cloud. I was just making some tea, and I accidentally knocked over a tea cup. My bad" the woman said as she put down her tea and looked for a dustpan and broom. The pup stood there blankly, not knowing if she should be nice or not to the women. She wasn't nice to the ninja, due to the fact they believed garmadon's lie, and now everyone turned on poor harumi.

The older women caught the puppy's gaze, she softly walked over to the puppy before scooping her up into her arms, and heading back to the table she was sitting at placing her on the table so they were at eye level. Cloud tilted her head, as she watched the women drink her tea. She was always confused why people liked tea so much. She back at the monastery watched the man with the white beard drink tea, along with the women whose hair was in a braid. The women smiled, as she watched the pup, who looked at her weirdly. "What's wrong cloud?" She asked
The pup made a gesture to her tea cup, that held the liquid inside it. The women laughed as she placed her drink on the table.

The women pushed her cup forward the puppy, who sniffed the drink before turning away in disgust. The women chuckled at the pups reaction "Tea is not for everyone, young cloud, it's an acquired taste" The pup stretched, and she laid down on the table. The women leaned forward, and petted the pup. Who stood up straight away, Mistaké blinked, before she realized why cloud did that. "Cloud, I promise I'm not going to hurt harumi, don't you trust me?" He cooed. As cloud thought for a second, before she didn't say anything or do anything. The tea lady signed she was about to ask something when another crash was heard. Cloud straight away stood up, and the two looked at each other. "What was that?" Mistaké asked, before the two ran towards the source of the noise.

The two when they got to the source which was soon revealed as Harumi's room. Cloud saw, the grey skinned women, the girl who was wearing a jetpack, and the girl who she heard the green ninja say her name was she beloved Faith was standing in the door frame. "What happened?" Mistaké asked as she and cloud stood some ways away from the girl. Ultra Violet with a worried look replied: "not sure, I heard a noise. So I ran over here only to see a harumi was gone"

Cloud ran in to see harumi's window was broken, and her bed was empty. The pup whimpered. As she ran circles knowing she failed harumi. She left the room, and this was all her fault. She was a bad dog, in her thoughts she didn't notice Mistaké picked her up. "It's okay, young cloud. We will find her I promise" the pup whimpered as suddenly a voice was heard. "Find who?" The girls turned and saw Lord Garmadon in the doorway.

The white haired girl felt her body going up and down, as she was waking up. She groaned, as she yawned her eyes were blurry. She managed to lift her head up, only to see maroon colored hair. The girl was confused, she blinked away her blurriness, to see she was being carried. Panic rose in the girls mind, not knowing what she could do in this situation. She growled, as she used her knee and slammed it into her stomach. The person doubled over, and Harumi managed to get out of his Grasp.

She got a good look at the boy, his hair was wavy flowing free as the wind blew.
He was wearing a light blue jacket, and the collar popped out. He wore cerulean pants, along with some sneakers, his eyes were the same as his pants. Harumi growled, she didn't have a weapon with her she wondered how she got into these situations. "What was that for?" The boy asked, as he clutched his stomach.

Harumi raised an eyebrow, thinking was he stupid!? "Um, hello you tried to kidnap me!" She shouted at him. The boy getting his breath back, stood up. " I didn't want to kidnap you! I wasn't trying too! I wanted to hang out with you!" She snarled. As the girl raised an eyebrow. "That's not the way to do it! You don't kidnap a girl from bed! You have to ask them first!" The boy snarled. As he went up close and personal to the girl, as if he was trying to intimidate her. However that didn't work, and harumi slapped him in the face. As she started walking away, the boy put his hand up. "Wait!" He called. Harumi groaned as she turned around. "I'm sorry, back where I'm from that's how we ask girls out" he put a hand behind his head. "I shouldn't of expected you to know that, and I'm sorry. I don't have many friends, and I was wondering if" he stuttered as he smiled. "Will you be my friend?"

Hello everyone welcome welcome welcome! I hope you enjoyed my chapter! So what do you think of this boy? Do you think he can be trusted? Let us know in the comments down below. If I see get the notification I respond to the comment, if it don't see it I apologize. But anyway if you enjoyed please comment, share with your friend and everyone buckle up, because this is maybe going to be the craziest arc ever so I hope your ready * puts on armor* "let's do this!" But really guys strap in this is gonna be crazy! *holds a sword out* come at me oni! I'll take you on! Also Check out the video on top for a little battle between harumi and Lloyd in season12 if you haven't seen it already., fast forward a few seconds to get to the video faster and Alright guys bye! Jdizzle sighing out