Chapter: 84 The kiss

Warning: You all may kill me at the end of this chapter so... *runs to closet jumps in with a bat, and my dogs* I am now protected! Enjoy the chapter!

The white haired girl gasped, as she shot out of bed. She was drenched in sweat, and was gasping heavily as she was trying to calm herself down. She gulped, as suddenly he heard a bark. Looking down, she saw a little cloud looking up at her with wide eyes. Harumi smiled, as she scooped her puppy up and placed her on the bed with her. "Oh, cloud what do I do? I've dug myself in a pretty big hole, and how will I Be able to get out?" The puppy barked in response.

The girl, knowing she wouldn't be able to get back to sleep, pushed the blankets off and hoped out of the bed, walking to her dresser where all her pictures were hung up. She sighed sadly, as she looked at pictures of her and Lloyd when they were kids, she remembered how and when they first Met. It was a spring day, the flowers were blooming and the air was warm, not to mention the sky was a beautiful blue, and there were no clouds.

She was just walking, with a book in her hand about the oni masks. But as she was reading she was suddenly knocked to the ground by a green blur, and that's when she saw a little boy, in a ninja costume. Harumi smiled at that memory, before she turned sad again. The white puppy walked over and rubbed her head on the girls legs. The girl smiled, as she went and picked up the girl. "My baby, I'd be devastated if something happened to you" she whispered in her ear. As the pup barked again.

The girl smiled, as she opened the doors and the two walked outside into the starry night sky. That months ago she and Lloyd would watch together. The sky was a navy blue. The two went and sat on the deck, as they looked up at the stars. "They are beautiful, aren't they cloud?" She asked. The pup nodded, as the two went slient. Haruni remembered, 'they all once ate dinner as a family, and looked at the stars as a family' harumi then turned into a sad expression. It was all Garmadons fault, she's been excluded out of the family, and is shunned by everyone but cloud.

The puppy knowing her stress, grabbed her pant leg and started pulling her into the bounty deck. The girl was confused until they came in front of her workshop door. The girl sighed, as she pulled out a key from her pocket and went inside once they both were inside the door she locked the door. There was papers everywhere, with blueprints among other things. Weapons were on the wall, harumi smiled as she looked over and saw one of the inventions she was working on. She walked over to her tool box, grabbing a dork-multiplier and headed to the Motorcycle to work on it.

Nya months ago taught her all the tools and helped her make weapons. "Hmm. Good thing she taught me this, or I'd have no idea what I'm doing" she murmurs to herself. As she was tightening a screw, she wondered when she was going to be able to Test this out, she was sure it was going to work like a charm. She smiled as she looked at the puppy, who was ready to help harumi If he needed it. "You doing alright?" She asked, wondering if it was too hot, and her puppy was overheating. The pup gave no response, but licked her leg. Harumi chuckled as she put down the tool,  and picked up the pup.

Deciding it was a good time to stop, she went and turned off the lights and headed out of the room. To the kitchen to get cloud drink of water.  "You thirsty cloud?" She asked, as they stepped into the kitchen. The girl put the pup down, and picked up a glass of water. She tried not to make a sound on the creaking floor boards and wake the others, she was in enough trouble imagining the scolding she'd get if she woke them.  Soon enough, she turned off the sink and set down the water on the ground so the puppy could get a nice drink of water. She watched as the puppy, walked over and sniffed the water as if it was poisonous. "Cloud, trust me it's sage do you think I'd try and kill my only friend I have right now?" The pupp looked as if she was thinking before  she went and started drinking the water. The girl smiled as she leaned down, and petted her puppy.

The puppy continued to drink, getting water all over the floor making the white haired girl giggle.  The puppy smiled at her, before jumping into her arms. Harumi smiled, as she went out to the deck. She stared at the starry night sky, 'so beautiful' harumi thought as she saw her puppy curling up on the deck. She giggled When a voice was heard: "hey beautiful, what are you doing on this fine night he pauses before saying: But not as fine as yourself of course" Harumi's face went bright red. "Collin!" She said flustered. She didn't know   if he had a crush on her, but it didn't matter she loved Lloyd and she always would even if he believes his father over her.  She stood up to talk to him unaware of a blonde presence.

A blonde boy was walking onto the deck, after hearing a scream he  wanted to check out what was happening. He went out of his room and headed to the source of the sound. When he managed to get to the deck, he felt sadness, as he watched a boy he never saw before kiss harumi on the lips.

*still hiding in the closet, eyes peek out of the door* Umm, hello eveyone I told you guys you'd probably hate me. If you try to stab me with pitchforks, and or other weapons, I should let you know a few things: Lilla promised she'd protect me from you all, and I will protect her from angry fans *has sword in hand* yah! Also I have my dogs to protect me, and I have a few baseballs bats.
Also I'm going to be hiding in my closet for a few days just to be safe. *holding a bat* you can't kill me now!  aside from that! I want to wish a very happy birthday to Sisterandbrotherchan ! Happy birthday🎉 I hope you had a great day besides what's going on. Here I am wishing you many wishes🎁! On your birthday! 🙃 alright guys have a great day! Stay safe during this time  and I'll see you all later! *holds bat tighter* Bye! Jdizzle signing out Peace!