Chapter10: Ultimate Violet

Chapter 10: Ultimate Violet
The small group of people left the small house and were onto the streets of Ninjago City. Lloyd sighed as the group walked. "So how do you know about this place?" Harumi asked as they walked in the alleyway. Lloyd was silent until he finally spoke. "Well when the overlord came back, Zane sacrificed himself to defeat the overlord, we all split up. Jay was a tv show host, Cole was a lumberjack, and Kai, he was an underground wrestler known as the flaming shogun.". The small group was silent, not really knowing what to say. Until harumi spoke up: "that's crazy." she told him. "You're telling me that?" Lloyd told her as they came to a stop. "What's wrong?"  Lloyd asked as harumi looked around the corner.

Then she turned around. "It's the SOG, they're out there." She warned them. "What are we gonna do?" Killow asked her. Making sure to keep his tone down in a whisper. Harumi shrugged when she couldn't see Lloyd anymore. "Lloyd?" She called as she glanced around but couldn't see him in sight. "Where did the green ninja go?" Killow inquired. "I don't know."  she told him. As she looked around. She asked herself: "Where could he have gone? Did he go to fight the SOG? No he's smarter than that right? Right?!".  She was starting to get worried until she looked at the alleyway wall, at first she couldn't see anything that wasn't supposed to be there.

But when she kept her gaze fixed at it for about  ten seconds, she saw a piece of blonde hair. She knew who it was. She went over to him tapping him on the shoulder. "What are you doing? Ditching us back there was a reckless move." She told him. Lloyd looked at her, before answering. "I'm camouflaging it's a way we can get past unnoticed by those guards, it's a skill I learned from the ninja when I was training to defeat the dark lord.". Harumi looked at him, she seemed considerate about the idea. "So what are we going to do to disguise ourselves?"  she asked him. Lloyd looked around trying to find something to help them. He knew the SOG were kind of dumb, harumi told him that much. As he continued to look around he finally found something he ran over to the pile.

Picking up the pile looking at the group. He smirked as he held up dresses,and other women attires. "No! No! No!" Killow exclaimed in disapproval. "Killow it's the only way." Harumi giggled at his unsatisfied state. Knwong he wouldn't win this argument, he sighed. "Fine. But it's easy for you to say!" he retorted at Harumi. Who only stuck her tongue out at him. Lloyd smiled and handed him the dress so he could put it on. He did the same with Mr.E. He then turned towards harumi. He walked towards her, with a wet cloth. "What's are you doing?" She was a tad confused. "If you have your face paint on they will recognize you, we have to change your look up a little."  Lloyd told her. Harumi tilted her head, she hadn't change since she was like maybe nine. But if they didn't want to be caught she should give it a try, harumi thought to herself.
~~~~
"Okay." she told Lloyd, giving in.  The blonde smiled at her choice. Lloyd started getting to work on getting off her red face paint off. When it was, Lloyd picked up a tube of mascara and did her eyelashes. After that he put on some red lip gloss on her lips. It surprised the white haired girl that he was knowledge on beauty products. "Harumi could you turn around for a second?" Lloyd requested. Harumi nodded and turned around. Lloyd found two chopsticks nearby  and smiled. He went over picking them up. Taking her ponytail and Lloyd put it into a bun, then struck the two chop sticks gently in the bun. Lloyd smiled she looked like she did before he found out who she really was but She didn't look exactly as she did in Lloyd's opinion she looked more beautiful than the day Lloyd met her.

Lloyd felt as if he had fallen in love all over again with her, told her: "All you have to do is put on your outfit and you're all done. " Lloyd told her. She nodded picking up the outfit.(it's the picture above minus the leggings,and the buttons). As harumi got changed, Lloyd turned around.  "You can turn around." she told Lloyd. When lloyd turned around he was in awe  as she looked so beautiful in his eyes. He smiled bashfully. "Do I look ok?" She seemed slightly worried as if her appearance was totally off. The blonde nodded. "Come on let's go see if killow and MR.E is ready."  lloyd gestured her to come along. She nodded and they headed towards the two.

When Killow and Mr. E were in their disguises, they walked up, killow walked forward. "Green ninja who is this? Where is the qui- I mean Harumi." he caught  himself from making that petty mistake again. But it turns lethal every time Harumi was in his presence. Harumi chuckled at his clueless state. "Killow it's me, Harumi. Do I really look that different? " The white haired girl informed him. Killow gasped lightly "Harumi? You look so different. But in a good way." Killow joked. Harumi giggled once more.  "Why thank you killow. Right back at you with your nice dress."  she teased him. Killow jokingly curtsied causing harumi to almost laugh along side with lloyd. But they held it in. "You look pretty." lloyd commented, to killow who let out a small chuckle. "I'm going to go get changed and after that. We are off." Lloyd instructed. As he went to get his disguise, the former SOG comrades discussed about. " You look different without your red face paint." killow noticed. Harumi looked down, "Yeah. I'm glad though. It was getting kind of annoying wearing it all day. All night." she replied. Killow nodded, definitely understanding her point of view. Soon, Lloyd came back in his new attire, "Is everyone ready?" Lloyd asked the group.

The small group nodded as they all went out of the alleyway into the streets. As they walked it was going good until: " Hey you stop!" A voice called out to them. Lloyd turned around to face the SOG. "Can I help you officer?"  he asked in a girly voice. "You dropped this."  he told Lloyd while giving him a piece of paper. "Thank you." lloyd thanked and they continued to walk. " Not a word."  Lloyd demanded from his small group. They continued walking along until they finally found it. " we are here."  lloyd told them as they saw a door. Before they went in, the boys ditched their disagues and headed in. When they went in,  a lot of tough looking people were present. Lloyd was about to say something but was cut off with a raspy voice. "Who's ready to rumble?" a guy asked and  everyone responded by  cheering. "This corner, we have the devil."  he man announced. A guy with a red outfit and fake horns was in the left corner. "And this corner we have our latest champion, Ultimate Violet!" The man exclaimed as a familiar sight was standing in the ring. The former general's hair was down and her appearance changed entirely. "Ultra Violet?" The small group asked.
~~~~
Hey guys Jdizzle here I hoped you enjoyed that chapter,what did you think about the boys wearing girls dresses for a disguise? I thought that was pretty funny. And also ultra Violet is a wrestler man! Also harumi looks normal again tell us what you thought about that, But anyway I hoped you enjoyed and leave a vote if you want,or a comment and we will see you guys later Bye!