Chapter12: Hide and run

Then it's agreed let's go

Then it's agreed let's go." Lloyd said. "How are we going to get past Ultraviolet's fans?" Killow Inquired. Lloyd thought about it until an idea came up.
Before you say anything, I am not wearing a dress again!" Killow reminded Lloyd. Uv smirked. "You wore a dress?" Uv asked him. Killow nodded unwillingly. "I'm surprised they didn't recognize Harumi in her attire, I mean haven't they seen her like that?" Lloyd asked. "Like I said, besides these three, the SOG are idiots." harumi told him, cold-blooded. It was pretty surprising yet amusing how she was able to throw shade on her own organization like that. " So how are we gonna get out?" Killow asked. Everyone was silent, until Harumi spoke up.

"Lloyd before you found out about me, you told me more about how you and the other ninja would use disguises to get by." Harumi started. "Yes, but we already did that. What are the odds that it works again?" He asked. Harumi sighed. "It's a possibility." she responded shortly. "There is honestly no other option." she told Lloyd. Lloyd sighed. "I know we don't want to but I think we need to put the dresses back on." lloyd said to them. Killow groaned in frustration. "Oh come on Killow, you looked adorable in it." Harumi told him. Killow's face went red from embarrassment. Ultra Violet laughed, she was getting a kick out out of this. There is no way Killow wore a dress." ultra Violet cackled.

"It's true." Lloyd confirmed. "Ultra, do you have anything that you could use to disguise yourself? " Harumi asked. UV went over to her little closet, pulling out a little outfit(it's the picture above). Harumi was shocked that she had such a dress. Usually, Ultra Violet wasn't one to be fancy. She preferred the punk-like tomboy choices. "So now, make up again?" Harumi asked. "I guess." Lloyd told her. "I have some makeup in my drawers." she informed him. As she went over , she surprisingly had a lot of makeup. "Do you know how to do makeup?" Harumi asked. Ultra Violet shook her head. I am able but it looks really messy. I only know how to the facepaint for the Sog properly." she reminded Harumi. Harumi smiled. As she turned to Lloyd. "Maybe Lloyd could do it? " she suggested to UV. "Me?" Lloyd was surprised. Harumi nodded. "Well...Alright ." Lloyd said as he went over to ultra Violet. "Can you three get our stuff on while I do this?" He asked. They nodded heading out.
~~~~
"Alright ready?" he asked with a smile. Uv nodded. "Say how do you know so much about makeup?" She questioned, slightly suspicious. "Nya, she taught me when the other ninja wouldn't let me go on missions with them. I hung out with her and she taught me a lot. Like makeup, engineering, inventing, cooking,and a lot more." Lloyd explained briefly to her. Ultra Violet was surprised, she didn't know that "water lily" taught the green ninja that sort of stuff. "Ready?"he asked again and held a wet wipe. Uv nodded. " I mean I did harumi's makeup and she looks like how I first met her." Lloyd gave her a small idea of his makeup skills. He wiped the facepaint off of her. "You did her makeup?" Ultra asked sounding skeptical. Once Lloyd finished with the wet wipe, he threw it in the garbage. "Yeah, you can even ask Killow or Harumi herself." he replied. He grabbed a tube of mascara and started with her eyelashes. When he was done, he turned to Violet. "You wear purple lipstick correct?" Lloyd asked.