Chapter 180: object

Harumi was running. She didn't know what compelled her to run but she knew one thing was for sure. She was running. She had had enough of the nightmares, and eveything that happened to her she knew it was risky but she wa showing to try and get rid of zephyrs, and if she was in the right state of mind at the moment she would've stopped herself. She was pa yong heavily as she stopped at a corner for some rest there was som animals sounds behind her, and she didn't know exactly why she was even out here, maybe it was something she in her mind thought she was doing, she looked around a corner, she saw some people walking and talking down ten streets they didn't even notice her too engrossed in their conversation.

Harumi she backed up against the wall, and even though it didn't was a horrible job she was trying to blend in to the wall, but wasn't a doing a good job because obviously if people looked closer they'd see her. But she digresses. She signed as she breaths, she could tell it was getting colder out and it wasn't just because the sun was starting to set, she saw some leaves blowing in the wind, she knew fall was coming sooner then she knew it. She had snuck out, out for her room after her friends decided to leave her alone for the night letting her sleep for the night.

But she knew it was only a matter of time before they found out she was gone. She after she heard no move voices she looked around in the dark alleyway and didn't see anyone so she krept out of the alleyway. She looked around one more time and then slowly started to scale the buildings side. She climbed up the side of the building, she climbed the building brick by brick she had slipped a few times, and she felt her nails started to bend because of it and she whimpered. She whimpered, and then once she got her footings back she looked around and saw no one had heard her or had seen her. She saw no one was on the streets, everyone had gone to their homes for the night, all safe in their beds despite The take over of the sorcerer's.

On the edge of the building's hung Zephry's Symbol, along with his colors, and Harumi wanted nothing more to rip those down, and be done with it. She hates the situation she was in, she hated eveything. Everything has been terrible, she had been ousted by her friends again, believed Zephrys word and not hers. That hurt more then anything else in the world because they were her friends and they should've taken her word and not Zephry's.

She pushes a piece of hair away from her face, she was frustrated at that situation still and she felt like she had every right to be, I mean with everything that happened she was alaways alone and she was starting to belive that was her purpose in life to be alone. She was when she was in those dark cold dungeons when she was a prisoner of Garmadon, she was alone when the oni took over, because Garmadon lied to everyone making her seem like the bad guy, and then finally she was alone when during the whole new version of the tournament of elements thing. She felt tears well up in her eye. So manny things had happened to her, and sometimes it felt like no one cared. She continued walking down the street, as she sighed.

"It does fell like no one cares at time though" she looked away and at a puddle, she saw herself inside the puddles reflection. She shifted back and just stared at her herself inside the puddle. "I've been alone so much, it's almost like I've grown accustomed to it already". She saw in the puddle her messy hair tied inside a bun, she didn't look all neat, she looked messy and not very proper her adoptive mother would call it. She clenched her fists at the thought of her adoptive mother, "A faker, they were both fakers!" She yelled as she punched a piece of wood breaking it in half on anger. She breathes heavily as she was seething.

Unknown to her her eyes were turning purple, and the destruction was forming inside her hands. She took a few steps walking to the nbroke piece of wood she stared at it for a week seconds then began punching it. It splinters and splinter of wood flew away as she punched in anger luckily it was the middle of the night and no one heard her. "They never loved me!" She yells as she continues punching the board in anger. "They were Oni! In the entire time! They were Oni! They were fakers!" She yelled and I'm one primal punch she incinerated the entire board. Once the board was gone, she breaths heavily and her eyes turned back to normal, as she got her breath back, she straighten up, and shook her hands free of the element, and sighs: "I need to learn to control that, and my emotions like Garmadon said" she looks up at the moon deciding to head home because it wa slate and she didn't want cloud to wake up and notice her missing.

As she started to walk down the streets cold whisper of air flew around her and she shivered so she pulled her hood up so then she wouldn't feel as cold. The streets were calm and quiet, no people where there, no sounds no anything it was all
Slient and all perfect untill: she saw them. She was turning a corner and then she came face to face with Nadakhan, Crux, and Clouse. She gasped, and got into a fighting stance, as did they, "what are you doing out here so late? Harumi asked as she shifted her foot to get some better stability. The three just laughed and mocked her. "We could ask you the same question Little Girl" Clouse Mocked. Harumi growled she hated when people did that, and would call her a little girl, she never knew why but she always felt weak whenever people said that. Harumi narrowed her eyes. "For your information, I'm 15 years old, and I'm turning 16 Next Spring" they all laughed at her, as she felt her glare increasing. "Nice try, We know your not 15" Nadakhan says, as he poofed next to her and poked her. They always say never poke a stick at a bear, ans this case never poke an oni. Harumi growls as she grabbed Nadakhan and flipped him over her head and smacked him down onto the concrete. As Nadakhan was groaning Harumi looked at the other two she made a guester like come get some. They both tried to attack her but failed, as Harumi would dodge, and she would fight with her fists but they thought g was they didn't expect her to be this strong or powerful they were all on the ground in a second but all quickly jumped up quiet fast and surrounded her.

She gasped and got Into another fighting stance no one said anything or moves and neither did Harumi she breathes heavily as she waited for them to make a move. Suddenly Crux lundged forwards to attack Harumi but Harumi jumped up and did a backflip, avoiding his attack completely, she smiled as she landed on her feet, and got back into a fighting position and asked: "is that all you got?" As the villains just got closer to her. She gulped and took a few steps backs he was starting yo get nervous as Harumi grabbed a box she found in a nearby alleyway and put over the guys head, as she was fighting clouse who was summoning up spells to shoot her with, making her gasp and try to doge the attack as she did she didn't see nadakhan poof behind her

, she didn't see nadakhan as he proofed behind her, she turned her head. But as she did she saw Nadakhans smirking face as the punch moved in slow motion and hit her straight in the face knocking her back she flew in the air untill she suddenly felt the wind get knocked out of her. She wheezed and breaths heavily as she slumped to the ground. She whimoeeed as she saw all them standing over her leering and chuckling she tried to shakily get up but found she couldn't and just decided to stay down for the time being she looked at the villains one more time she couldn't hear what they were saying but she knew clouse had a phone in his hand or something and as she shut her eyes she heard:

"Tell Zephry to bring the object, we found a perfect test subject"

~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone Jdizzle here, I hope you enjoyed the chapter, and Harumi was telling the truth is 15 turning 16 in the spring. I thought it was an nice Easter egg because her name means spring. Harumi In hunted was 13 years of age, she didn't celebrate her birthday when she was being held hostage in borg tower because no one knows her birthday, not even cloud knows her birthday. But anyway then in The Oni arc she was 14 years old age, and now in the sorcerer arc. She is 15 years year of age and now Towads the end or at the end of his arc Harumi will be turning 16. It may be in the actual spring but it may not because Ninjago time is different then our time. But anyway, it all depend on what happens in other news I have a surprise for all of you click this link:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1v_6LLNKbt-m8SC7hbTpTszj6AiD1P02EOF_LVL4ZyyY/edit

This is really cool surprise please click the link I worked really hard on this, and I want people to enjoy it, anyway guys I need to get going, I'll see you all later! Bye guys! Jdizzle sighing out peace!