Chapter 13: Preparations on the bounty

It had been half an hour since Lloyd woke up. To keep that small moment brief, His vision was blurry at the start  and he carefully muttered his words out to the white haired girl. Ofcourse, the blonde being inaudible, she couldn't understand him too well. But his patience was clearly present when they were together. He waited for Harumi bring him a wet cloth and place it on the back of his head. The place where he slammed it and assumed where a bruise would be. When Lloyd felt like he was doing better from his unexpected fall, He walked out of his small room in the bounty and met up with his friends, the rest of the resistance, that is. He also introduced the new members of the team to Nya, Skylor, Mistaké and Dareth. At first the water ninja wasn't too fond with having the former SOG members on board but the green ninja told her to trust him. "The more the merrier." He stated earlier, with a warm smile, addressing to Harumi and the others.

So far, since Nya took role as co-leader of the resistance, she assigned everyone to a task around the beautiful coated- cherry red ship. She told Lloyd to take it easy but since the ninja was obstinate enough to not listen to her advice, he decided to participate in the small talk going on between him, Nya, Harumi, Killow, Mr. E, Ultra Violet and Mistaké. They would be talking about their next move against Garmadon's forces and the SOG guard. However, the giant stone colossi was the main priority around the round- table. If it wasn't currently terrorizing the city and scaring the people off their boots, they would have arrived by the four-armed oni lord by now.
But they can't always have what they want, now can they? While they discussed, Skylor and Dareth were adjusting the sides of the ship.

It was where the battle-canons were artistically installed along with the finest and durable metal in Ninjago. Those metallic canons were inserted into the 50cm x 14cm walls of the ship. Occasionally, the master of amber would check the rear of the ship under the command of the water ninja. She wanted to make sure that the engine was still running and didn't just gave up like the misadventures that happened in the past.
As the sun shone warmly above the roofless built. Almost too warm, commented Lloyd, a few minutes after the 'work and preparations' period started.
~~~~~
"Let me go over the main idea first." Nya cleared her throat and leaned back onto the folded wooden chair usually staying by the extra room's walls. There was a brief minute of silence, provided for her to catch her words and not wasting anymore time in this precious timeline, she spoke with precision: "We already know the main event's gonna be the rightful rematch of Lloyd against his father. But first, we need to take care of that stone colossi's stony rear. Who's in?" She pumped a fist up. Approximately ⅔ close to touching the ceiling. The height of the room in general was noticeably short. Not to mention extra small in room size as well. People with claustrophobia wouldn't fit too well in there.

Killow and Ultra Violet eagerly raised their hands. A small clapping session coming from the former wrestler as she showed an unusual amount of excitement for this particular mission. For an average person, it was rather weird that someone can't wait to perform a suicide mission but Ultra Violet wasn't particularly stable in the head. Harumi and Killow expected less from someone like her. While Nya somewhat appreciated their confident choice to join her on the excursion, she noticed Harumi and Lloyd didn't say a word about this plan just yet. It was pretty understandable if Mistaké didn't. She was the woman by the left end of the table, sipping away on some steamy hot jasmine tea. The water ninja figured that they shouldn't use Mistaké's oni strength to their advantage, she was an old woman after all. Her stamina couldn't last forever in battle. They shouldn't exhaust her.

Finally, after a good consideration of picking the right words to form a sentence, Harumi alerted the co-leader. "Hm...I don't know honestly." She paused to lean back and place her left leg on her right one. Forming an elegant: "lady leg-cross". Nya and the others turned to her, waiting for her to say her argument. "It seems pretty reckless to me. That stone colossus is ten times bigger than us. Plus, this ship isn't built with exact durable materials. You know, wood is  the weakest material for weaponry." She reminded the black haired girl, trying not to offend her in a way due the comment about their beloved Bounty. As if Nya was the next one to respond, Lloyd was the one who do istead, First off, showing the group an approved nod. He showed his agreement to the white haired girl's argument by saying: