Chapter31: Prison break

"Father this is boring! There nothing to do isn't there anything to do?" Lloyd asked as he was upside down hanging off garmadon's throne. Garmadon saw what Lloyd was doing and got worried. "Lloyd! Be careful!" he shouted as he ran over grabbing Lloyd on his sides and holding him bridal style. Lloyd pouted. "Dad! I was just having fun.".
"I know baby but you can't do that. You'll get hurt!" Garmadon told him. "Hmph!" Lloyd huffed crossing his arms while looking away. Garmadon sighed. "Why don't you go see the prisoners?" Garmadon asked. "Alright." lloyd said walking away when his father put him down. Garmadon smiled as his son went away.

Meanwhile in the dungeons, Kai was yelling at harumi, telling her this was her fault. "Kai! This isn't my fault! I didn't know anything about what happened." harumi defended. "Kai! Stop!" Nya yelled getting in between them despite having chains on. "Really nya? you're defending her? I thought you hated her!" Kai told her. "Enough! Fighting will not solve anything." Wu told the three. "Master you were a baby bu—" Kai was saying when Wu hit him with a rock. "I said enough!" Wu yelled. Kai looked down but went quiet. "There now let's all have some quiet time." Wu said. Everyone went quiet until: "Take this." a SOG shouted as thumping was heard down the stairs. Everyone looked up and saw lloyd. "What do you have to say for yourself?!" Cole asked. Lloyd raised a eyebrow. "What do you mean? I don't even know you."

"Don't you start lloyd. You know exactly what we are talking about!" Misako yelled. "I do?" Lloyd asked. "Yes, you betrayed the resistance! And you made me feel like you loved me. Tell me lloyd, was everything a lie? the notebook!? The kiss!? Everything we did together! was it a lie!?" Harumi asked, enraged. Lloyd raised an eyebrow. "I don't remember that. I don't remember anything. All I remember is waking up in a bed when I saw red eyes." lloyd explained. "My lie detector is on and it shows he is telling the truth." Zane said. "There is only one way to see if Lloyd is his father's puppet. Hey Lloyd Montgomery!" Nya called. Lloyd showed no effect. "Is that my middle name?" He asked. "Yep, garmadon did something to lloyd." killow concluded.

Lloyd raised a eyebrow. "What is a puppet?" He asked. "Well a puppet is when someone is under the control of someone. Like scales hypnotized you." Stella explained. "Huh?" Lloyd started. "Wait so you don't remember anything?" Kai asked. Lloyd shook his head. "I mean I do have some. I dunno? maybe dreams? It's weird through I had a thing about what looked like a blonde girl and a person who looked like me only having green eyes standing on the deck of a ship we were talking and the girl tried to kiss the look alike but he went away." His phrase was stopped. "That was above dead man's squall, I remember that." harumi cut in. "That actually happened?" Kai asked. Harumi nodded.

"Yep." he backed away. "And I had a memory of a girl in a purple mask and she was holding the person while this ship got destroyed." Lloyd mentioned. " Ah that was when we thought the ninja were dead." harumi explained to everyone. "I made Lloyd watch it back in my evil days." She felt a tad guilty about mentioning all of this. The blonde boy continued. "Then I had some about it looked like I think... you're called ninjas correct? It looked like you guys and this tiny green person. They ate honey wings." Lloyd explained. "Oh yeah that was when you were younger. You were so upset about fighting your father, we all got up in the middle of the night and ate wings! It was so fun and Lloyd was still a kid."

"Then a dream about another thing that looked like me went after this ship that was getting away and he got captured." He said. "Ah yeah that when you went after the SOG and left us with that crab!" Jay yelled. "I did?" Lloyd asked. "Jay he doesn't remember!" Cole whispered angrily. "Sounds to me all we have to do is hit him over the head again." Dareth suggested as he picked up a rock. "Wait what?" Lloyd asked when a rock hit him and he fell unconscious to the ground.

Everyone sent a glare to Dareth as Lloyd lay unmoving on the ground. "He's kinda cute when he's sleeping." Misako muttered. As she looked at her unconscious son who had a little blood coming from his head. "Lloyd?" A voice called as footsteps came down from the stairs. Soon there stood Mohawk, Scars, and Luke cummighan and they looked worried. "Luke! I thought you said you playfully pushed him. Garmadon will have your head." Scars shouted at him. "I'm sorry!" Luke told him. "Come on let's get him upstairs before garmadon finds out what's going on." Mohawk said as he hauled Lloyd like he was a sack of potatoes. "Come on." Mohawk said as he headed up stairs. "Look what you did! Brown guy!" Flintlock shouted. The brown ninja didn't seem amused. "My name is Dareth." he retorted, "and who are you?" Dareth asked him. "I guess we never really interdicted each other." Harumi cut in. "Then why don't we do some introductions?" Uv said as she was pulling at her chains. "Alright well, I'm flintlock. I was second mate to Nadakhan the djinn until I found out his true intentions, thanks to the ninja." He smiled and glanced over to the ninjas. "Well I'm Jayson walker, the lightning ninja. I protect ninjago with my brothers and my Sensei who's currently a kid."