Chapter2: announcement

Harumi was walking through the halls of borg tower when, she felt as if something was off. She shook it aside. She had more important things to worry about. Not some heebie jeebies. As she continued to walk, she thought about how she was going to stop the resistance,and capture the green ninja. Ugh! Lloyd why can't she get that boy out of her head. She didn't know why! She even told lloyd there was nothing between them so what is going on?!. As she continued to walk she ran into killow. One of her generals and allies. "Quiet one?" He asked her. Harumi looked up at him. "Yes?" She asked. "Is something wrong?" he asked her. Harumi crosses her hands behind her back. "Everything is fine I'm just trying to figure out a plan to stop the resistance."she told him. "Ah don't worry I'm sure soon you will figure out something." killow told her as he walked away. Harumi was left alone in the darkness of the hallway. Harumi sighed. As she continued to walk until she came to her room. The next morning she woke up with a yawn. After she got back into her normal outfit. She started to patrol around the building. As she did she ran into the one and only Garmadon. She gulped back fear as she looked at Garmadon.

"Hello Emperor Garmadon" she told him. "Hello quiet one" he replied In his cold voice. Harumi almost flinched. "What is the plan for stopping the green ninja's resistance?". Harumi looked at him. "Well I don't have one yet but I will soon." harumi said confident. Garmadon glared at her. "You better or else you'll end up like that toaster did." garmadon threatened her. Before he continued walking down the hallway. Harumi stood in shock. She swallowed down some saliva. She felt sweat go down her head as she stood there. For the second time in her life she was afraid. She shook it off as she continued making her rounds around the building. She couldn't shake off the feeling if though she was being watched.She shook that feeling off and continued to walk. When a idea came to mind. She ran back to her room.When she go there she rummened through her draws until she found it. She found the book she made.She had all her plans in it from over the years. She smiled as she held the little book in her hands. Once she finds a good one out of them all. It will be the end of the resistance,and Lloyd. She growled at that name.Ugh how she hated him.She pushed those thoughts aside. As she begun to read the book. Flipping through the pages.She was in the middle of reading when there was a knock at her door She groaned. As she walked towards the door. Almost tripping over a old photo she had. She picked up the photo, it was of her and her real parents. She signed and walked over to her desk setting the photo down.

As the knocking continued. "I'm coming" she told them. When she finally got to the door. She opened it. When she did she got very angry. There stood two sog guards,and there unconscious on the floor bruised,and bleeding a little, was the green ninja. His clothes were ruffed up a little, so it looks like he fought back against them. But with no luck because it looked like the two guards won. How pathetic she thought from the supposed to be savior to ninja to be beaten by her own men. Oh how far he has fallen since that fight in the prison he had with his father. She almost laughed. But then looked back up at the two guards. She went behind them and pushed them into the room. They fell to the floor with an umph. After they were in Harumi dragged lloyd's body into her room,and into her closet. After he was in there. She turned towards the two guards. "YOU IDIOTS!" She yelled at them angrily. The two guards were confused. "But quiet one i thought you wanted him captured?" One asked. "I do,But we can't do it without the emperor's approval or else he will be mad!" She told the two. "Quiet one does it really matter?" Mohawk asked her. She grabbed his throat. "Yes it does, if he chooses he could kill you with one swipe of his hand remember what happened to Mr.e" she asked them. They both nodded afraid. "Now i have to try and hide the green ninja before the emperor finds him." Harumi told the two. "Why don't you just tie up his hand and feet and keep in in the closet" scars asked her. Harumi thought about about it,and smiled. "That is actually a good idea" she told them.

As she headed to her desk drawers and pulled out some rope. Then walked towards the green ninja's arms and legs.After she closed the closet door. She turned towards the two. "You are dismissed." she told the two.The two nodded and headed towards the door. Closing it behind them. She sighed as she was alone once more. She headed back to her bed and continued to read. When she found a plan that would work.She smiled as she headed out of the room.
~~~
While she was walking she ran into Ultra violet. "Hello quiet one." Ultra violet said in a respectful manner. Harumi smiled at her. "Hello ultra violet." she said to her.Uv then noticed the smile that was across harumi's face." Do you have a plan quiet one?" She asked harumi. Harumi smiled then nodded. "Ultraviolet go gather the rest of the sog and the general's i have a plan to end their resistance." harumi told her. Ultra violet nodded. Walking away from harumi to tell the sog and generals. Harumi smiled everything was coming together. The resistance will fall.

Everyone was gathered in a room. As harumi walked to a podium. Harumi tapped on a microphone to get everyone's attention. "Sog! together we have brought back the great garmadon. Who has conquered Ninjago!" Harumi said as everyone cheered. But she continued. "There is still one obstacle in our way. That obstacle is the resistance that is against us she told he group. Do not worry I have a plan to end the resistance once and for all." All the SOG cheered. " In three days time we will go to the resistances base and attack them! We have the upper hand since they don't know we are coming." harumi said as they cheered. "For the glory of garmadon!" Harumi exclaimed. "For the glory of garmadon!" they repeated. Harumi snarled. " Watch out resistance we are coming for you!."
~~~
A/N Hiya guys jdizzle here I hope you enjoyed my chapter of me and LillaSmolBean's new book. I am having a blast writing this I'm excited to show you guys our storyline of this. The funny part about this was this used to be our rp story but we made this into a actual story. I hope you guys enjoyed this if you want leave a vote and comment. And I'll see you guys later bye! :)