Chapter154: Father Vs Son part1

It was high noon when Everyone was gathered around a table to discuss what was going on, with cloud and Acronix, as to why they just decided to up and leave like that without telling anyone. Nix stood on the table as he looked at Everyone. Nix was hurt, and that cloud decides to go without telling him. Although he would never admit it, say anything about liking Cloud. He considered her a close friend and it hurt to see her go.

Lloyd slammed his fists on the table making Everyone look up at him. "Okay, does anyone have any ideas on why cloud or Acronix wound up and left like that"., Lloyd questioned the group". Everyone looked hesitant and scared to answer. Lloyd looked all around the table, but no one met his gaze.

Lloyd gave them all a hard glare, it was bad enough they lost Harumi, to Zephyr. Now they managed to lose the last thing they had of Harumi. He still didn't know why the cloud would just up and leave. It didn't seem like her at all. She was a good puppy and she always behaved, so why would she leave. Garmadon coughs, making Everyone look at him.

"Does it even matter? So what if they left shouldn't we focus on Zephyr not finding us?" He asked." Shouldn't that be our top priority, as to finding out what happened to Acronix, and Cloud?".

That sentence Made Lloyd go red in fury. He got up and not even caring that Aunt Josephine was standing there he stood on a chair and got into level with His father: "Don't.Ever.Say.That.Again!" He said in a threatening voice. However Garmadon was not deterred he still had the face he always had emotionless.

"I'm merely stating my opinion" Garmadon says.

Lloyd glared at him harfet this was Cloud they were talking about. This was the last thing they had to remember Harumi by. Besides her chopsticks angered past his limits. He Promptly went abs tackled Garmadon and began to fight him, as Eveyone else tried breaking them apart. Nix rolled his eyes he hoped whenever cloud was she was safe.

——
Hello eveyone, Jdizzle here. I hope you enjoyed that chapter if you did please leave a comment and share with your friends things are really heating up I hope you enjoy that chapter I'm currently writing this on Friday because I've been busy lately and I haven't had time to read it my cousin told me to write it last night but I was too tired from the airplane so I was in a rush to write it but I hope it still turned out good I hope you guys are excited for the Stop motion that I'm gonna be creating for this and yeah that's very much everything I have to say! Alright guys Jdizzle signing out piece