Chapter 185: disbute

As the day turned into the night, the free pho were getting tired and even so more worried. They hadn't found Child Harumi or Garmadon at all, they wondered what happened to them, and was deeply worried they were captured. They knew there was a chance they were but, then again there was a chance they didn't. Lloyd, the blonde who was currently moving away some hair away from his eyes knew, no more so hoped Garmadon would be able to defend Child Harumi and keep her safe, since as a child, she had no fighting skills, and no way to keep herself safe so the blonde just had to hope, Garmadon, His father would be able to keep one of the seven versions of his girlfriend, or should he should Yang, Safe. He signed, as the autumn air was around them and he saw Eveyone in the group looked colt and tired, and saw The raven haired Girl's nose was even turning red. He continued walking a few more steps until finally he signed and turned and looked at the ground who stopped when they saw him stop. They were all confused on why, the green ninja stopped, but one thing was for sure if The green ninja, Something had to be wrong. But then again, They could be completely wrong about that. However, They were afraid of that answer so, one one wanted to ask why he stopped and The Only One, Who was brave enough to ask was the girl, in full lilac clothing, and Blonde hair. The girl took a few steps forward, and raised a hand out, and towards the sky. She sighs, and then brushed away hair from her face, and then looked at Lloyd. "Lloyd, Is everything Okay" she asked. The boy looked away, but knew he couldn't hide it so. He simply says: "I Think, We should head back to the bounty and rest It's been a long day, and It's best Head Back.

Eveyone looked at each other, they all shivered, as they did feel the cold air swirling around,and they all looked at each other. Yes they could go and have some rest, maybe get some food but the thing of it is. They were missing two of their friends and None of them wanted to rest Untill, they were back home and safe. The brown haired girl, who a second ago twirled her hair around, and let out a sign. "Lloyd, I Don't think That's a wise move". She says. Lloyd as going to say something, and make a comment on how they all needed rest but Before He could say anything, Lilla pipped in, and took a step forward so she was in line was Jade, and kaityln. "I agree, How do we know they haven't been captured or worse!" she asked. Lloyd sighed, as he shook his head, and then put a hand to his forehead and then looked at Lilla. "Lilla, If we stay out here, we will get captured, and Then we can't help Child Harumi, or My father" He tells Lilla.

The girl looked away and scoffed, she wasn't the perosn to usually do so but she was very annoyed and she felt like the moment needed it. She wanted to scold Lloyd for his stupidity but decided against it because she didn't want to waste her energy. She sighs, and then Jade walked over. She put a hand on her friends shoulder and smiled one of her usal smiles. "I think we are all just tired, and frustrated" she takes a second to see Eveyone who in fact had bags under their eyes because they were all tired from trying to find Their two missing family members. "I say, we just head and get some food work out a plan and the do our next course of action does that sound good?" No one spoke at first not knowing what to say they all knew they were tired and they did need rest but how could they rest when everything was in chaos,the rest ninja are zombies, the city is nearly destroyed, they have no idea where child Rumi and his father was, they had no time to rest they needed to take action.

Lloyd signed, he looked around and then he wanted to say something and tell the girls they are being ridiculous, and they needed to go back when suddenly they heard a noise. They all looked at each other. They go wondered what the heck was going on and what was that noise. Lloyd put a hand back to Make Eveyone go behind him, since he belived it would be safer that way as he went forward and rounded the corner he gasped as he saw.....

TO BE CONTINUED

~~~
Hey everyone sorry this was shorter then my other chapter lately I've been busy and I haven't had enough time to write. But who know what Lloyd saw: could it be an alley? A foe? Who knows! Find out in the next chapter in two weeks. Alright guys I have to go I'll see you all next time! Jdizzle sighing out peace!