Chapter 102: truth revealed

The night air was cool ans crip as the resistance planned their final strike on the noodle truck thieves.

Lloyd signed as he and the others minus harumi ans garmadon were in the meeting room. "Get ready everyone. We don't know how this battle could turn out, for better or worse".  Everyone nodded, and split apart to get ready for the battle ahead, and Lloyd knew he'd have to inform The white haired girl, along with the white puppy she hangs along with.

The sky was bright with gleaming stars. A man who went by the name of mechanic chuckled deeply. "This is it, tonight while the ninja are preoccupied with the oni, they won't stop us. He said with a deep chuckle.

The resistance chuckled, as they all watched from above, Lloyd looked at eveyone. "We need to get in there ans take them down before they succeed with their plans, and people get hurt" The resistance all nodded knowing their objective, and all jumped down into the middle as the mechanic and the others gasped seeing the ninja and resistance here.

The Mechanic Grabs the closest henchmen to him, and growls. "Get them! He shouted. As a fight broke out, Lloyd was currently handling the mechanic, chasing him, as he climbed up a ladder.

Jay looks over and sees old DVD players. He gets an idea, running over he grabbed some of the disks from the pile, and throws them at the goon, who flies back and lands against the wall. Kai looks around, and sees one henchmen going to try and attack Lloyd. "Uh no you don't!" He runs over and tackles him to the ground, knocking his weapon out of his holster.

As Lloyd chased down the mechanic, He leaps up onto the shelf and chases him to the last shelf, as he takes out his bat and starts waving it at him. Lloyd gasped, as this happened and tries to dodge the swings that was aimed towards his head. He groaned.

He watched as his teammates, and harumi take on the rest of the people, and when Lloyd was distracted, one of the people managed to hit Lloyd in the head with the bat making the boy groan. Lloyd after managing to get back to his feet. He sees three machines and presses three buttons. He didn't know what they did but maybe they could help him. He presses the buttons "Eject! Eject! Eject!" 

The man  slowly makes his way towards Lloyd, but three disks  fly out, knocking his weapon  out and punching him. Lloyd seizes the opportunity and runs up to him, knocking him back. Lloyd jumps away and the shelf comes tumbling down on the henchmen.

The mechanic tries running away, before hopping in his noodle truck, and tries driving away, Kai growled as he shot his fire power at the tired popping them. The resistance all cheered. As the mechanic groaned. "Aw, come on!" The truck jerks to a stop, breaking. He jumps out. "So close!" They all surrounded immediately surround him.

The resistance are outside The Mechanic's Headquarters with the police, after they police left the resistance was about to set off back to the bounty. When Harumi chuckled, Kai raised an eyebrow. "What's so funny harumi?"  The girl smirked. You didn't think I was really harumi, did you?" She asked as suddenly the whole resistance was surrounded by the oni. Lloyd gasped as they looked at harumi who started to disappear. "Bye bye"

The resistance groaned for now they were all prisoners of the oni.

〜〜
Hello everyone Jdizzle here I hoped you enjoyed that chapter, I hope you are are getting amped up for what's to come, and if harumi isn't there then where is she?  Put your predictions in the comments below! And I'll see you all later! Goodbye! Jdizzle signing out peace!