Chapter 21: One for all

Meanwhile with Garmadon back at the borg tower. He watched on the cameras Lloyd suffering after he knew the truth. As garmadon wanted to feel good about this, he just couldn't for some reason. Was it that he was actually having a good time with Lloyd? I mean even if he didn't want to admit it he actually di- he was cut off by the door opening. Garmadon rolled his eyes. He did feel a twinge of regret, but he didn't know why he was the green ninja's enemy. He groaned in frustration. "Why? why is this happening? What is wrong with me?" He asked himself. He sighed. There has to be something that could make him not have this feeling. Garmadon thought and thought about it. As he was thinking. Something touched his arm, and ran away. But garmadon was too into his mind to know what happened. That's when something that he didn't want to happen, happened.
〜〜〜〜〜〜
Garmadon awoke, to the sound of whimpering. When he opened his eyes, he saw that he was still in his bed. But what? Wasn't Lloyd with him, he thought. Looking around he saw who was whimpering. Scooching over, Garmadon carefully went over to his son. "Lloyd?" He whispered. But the boy, still whimpered. Garmadon got worried. Not knowing how he was going to help his son. Carefully getting out of the bed, he scooped his son up. Going into the hallway when he bumped into Bizzaro Zane. He bowed, "I'm sorry Lord Garmadon!" He apologized. "No, no it's fine." Garmadon assures him. "So what are you doing up so late?" I thought you were sleeping with your son?" Zane inquired. Garmadon signed, "I know. It's just I think my son is having a nightmare, or something". The fake ninja raised a eyebrow. "What do you mean?" He asked. Shifting his son, he showed the fake ninja what he meant. "My sensors indicate that he is having a night terror", Zane told him. "A what?" He asked. "A nightmare, it is common for children his age to have one." Zane explained. How do we stop it?" Garmadon asked. "Well in this case a parent would try to soothe their child" Zane explained. "Like how?" Garmadon asked. Wanting to help his child. He hated seeing him like this.

"Maybe calming him down, or there's more suggestions" Zane told him.Garmadon then got a idea. "Lullaby, and good night, in the skies stars are bright. May the moon's silvery beams bring you sweet dreams.." As he sung, he noticed Lloyd's tears started to lull. "Close your eyes now and rest, may these hours be blessed.Til the sky's bright with dawn, when you wake with a yawn." He continued. As Lloyd's looked at him, "Lullaby and good night. You are you're mother's delight. I'll protect you from harm and you'll wake in my arms. Sleepyhead, close your eyes, for I'm right beside you. Guardian angels are near, so sleep without fear. Lullaby, and good night, with roses bedight,. Lilies o'er head, lay thee down in thy bed. Lullaby, and good night, you are mother's delight.I'll protect you from harm, and you'll wake in my arms.Lullaby, and sleep tight, my darling sleeping.On sheets white as cream, with a head full of dreams. Sleepyhead, close your eyes, I'm right beside you. Lay thee down now and rest, may your slumber be blessed.Go to sleep, little one, think of puppies and kittens. Go to sleep, little one, think of butterflies in spring. Go to sleep, little one, think of sunny bright mornings. Hush, darling one, sleep through the night,Sleep through the night, Sleep through the night.." Garmadon finished. After that Lloyd was silent. Garmadon smiled, at his now peaceful son.

"The little one was adorable." Zane told the father. Garmadon nodded, "He looks like his mother, so much i wonder where she is... i hope she is okay." Garmadon said, saying that last part in his head. "But he does have your spirit," Zane told him. "I can't decide if Lloyd had Wu's blonde hair or my father's." Garmadon told him looking at Lloyd. "How about your mother? What color did she have?" Garmadon was silent. "I... I don't remember my mother. I tried to ask my father many times about it but....he didn't answer. It was as if he was hiding something...." Garmadon shook that thought away. "I'm going to go back to bed." Zane nodded at that. "Night sir." he called. Garmadon smiled. "Good night." he said back.

When he woke up the next morning, he saw his son was gone. He started to panic, where was he? Looking around, he saw a note. 'Dear lord Garmadon, we have taken your son because he is making you soft, you will never see him again. -sincerely unknown.' Garmadon was so scared . When he was gone, he had to find him. Whoever did this was going to pay!