Chapter111: Zackey's tower

How many days has it been since they've all been trapped here? Two...no, maybe weeks? Incorrect, it's only been six days and still, they have no plan to escape anytime soon. But they've been hopeful, gleaming over to the sun and wishing for an opportunity to be set free.

In fact, Lloyd wasn't even there with them. If someone were to guess, he was possibly somewhere safe and recovering from the sudden truth thrown to his face. He couldn't support is team as much as he wanted to anymore. Where had he gone?

"Or what if someone hears about our capture and comes and saves us?" Zane suggested, facing the rest of the resistance. Most seemed hesitant with the idea, however joining in by temporary leader Cloud, she glanced from member to member. "Could be likely. I mean, I don't know how many friends you guys have but Rumi told me you were always so popular." Cloud being Cloud, made sure to add a bittersweet comment like that one.

She was a confusing one, always so bubbly with her feelings towards certain things and people. Perhaps, even too proud to admit she wants to stand her own opinion.

However, the joyful and hopeful mood was quickly ruined by the appearance of the oni prince. He walked up the stairs and extended his arms out to his prisoners—a pleased smile on his lips. "That won't be necessary. You can let go of your little calls for help, no one's coming to save you." Zackery reinforced his confidence.

As long as he was around to lower their spirits and that their guards actually did a decent job, no one would be entering the tower without an invitation. If they did, they would be thrown directly to the dungeons.

His presence didn't startle anyone except for Cloud. But it wasn't that she was scared of the oni, anyone could make that mistake if they saw how much she was shaking. In fact, she was shaking with absolute anger. She growled at the boy and rushed to the edge of the cage, her teeth even nipping at the bars. "You bastard, how dare you show your face again!" She barked.

Zackery raised a finger, in gesture to shush the small Pomeranian. A rather disrespectful move if it weren't for the fact that he is a prince.
"I don't think you should address me that way, dearest prisoner. Harumi certainly didn't even after knowing her place." He grinned. Now that particular comment angered the white ball of fluff. Even Kai needed to hold her back.

"Harumi wouldn't give up on hope, she stayed strong despite everything...! Where is Harumi, what did you do to her?!"

"Oh. Yeah, I got rid of her."

"Excuse me?!"

Cloud really didn't appreciate how the topic was being tossed around. She didn't like his tone, she didn't like his smug look on his face as he pronounced every word with so much certainty. She hated him. What had he done to her owner?

Zackery sighed and turned away from the ninja, beginning to make his way back to the stairs. It seems his visit was merely to poke fun at the fact that he used the small drama between Lloyd and Garmadon as bait for him to get them all back into cages. That and to dispose of Harumi as well, win-win for him.

"Well, it's none of my concern." He shrugged, ignoring Cloud's protests that Harumi was still alive and kicking. She sure was a determined one, wasn't she? It couldn't be helped. He held onto the railings and began walking down.

He felt a sharp pain slide through his forehead, a but of blood trickled out from the gash suddenly left. His eyes widened as his mind registered the pain.

...hm? How curious.

A shuriken was found next to the step his foot was placed, all drenched in the oni prince's blood. Zackery chuckled and leaned down to grab the star from the ground. He then faced the enemy standing before him.