Chapter 70: Save the last battle to me

It was all a big blur to when Harumi truly woke up this morning, time shifted around 7 to 8AM. But what is certain is the fact that she was awakened due to a dreadful nightmare, ugh another one of those. She remembers it vividly too, tossing and turning until her eyes fluttered open. She can recall every single last word and actions she ever saw in that nightmare, but yet, she didn't want to remember. She'd shout: "Please stop!" but the images that were flashed by her mind showed her no mercy and once more, had she had to witness the ninja clad in green's ultimate demise.

Waking up out of breath was not a good start to a morning, Harumi panted and glanced around her room. No overprotective Garmadads' in sight and only a cotton ball by her feet, her trustworthy Cloud. "It's about Lloyd," she sighed, her mind still scrambled from her terrifying nightmare, she lunged forward to caress the puppy, still having the covers on her legs. "Oh would you have loved to meet him, he's the greatest person." She smiled, a recollection of brief happiness appearing before her. Cloud gave a confused growl before laying her head back down on her paws, it seems like the pup wasn't ready to be up just yet. Harumi sighed once more and jumped out of bed.

There was noise that startled her outside and she had to investigate, a natural instinct really. She's been trapped here for almost two months now with failed escape routes and nights of unbelievable misery. Now, everything that even produced sound got her attention, perhaps it'll be the day of her planned escape? The white haired prisoner is uncertain but she still manages to build up the courage and leave her room and fluff ball behind for mere minutes. "I'll be back." She had whispered to Cloud, of course being too far away to hear her, the pup couldn't bark in understanding. But just being able to whisper these words to herself relieved her from having cold feet.

The sound was coming from the hallways that were a few rooms away from the kitchen. A real pester if you had to ask Harumi herself. She sneaked towards the nearest wall and stayed close. There, two SOG guards were discussing while patrolling the area. The jade princess listened real close, it was shocking. "Have you brought the prisoners' their breakfast yet?" One guard asked another. Harumi glanced away for a few minutes, prisoner talk was it? Harumi wasn't sure how many prisoners Garmadon had.

However, she wasn't oblivious to the point where she believed she was the only one that had to suffer within this tower's walls.
"I'm not really sure if I'll be able to face them. Especially that one claiming to have water powers." Their companion responded. But that's when it clicked for Harumi, she immediately stretched a leg closer to the kitchen, 'Nya is here?' She thought mentally. That was bad, extremely bad. Sure Garmadon told her that her friends abandoned her, but still...

"I hope she gets out here soon, I'm sure Lloyd would have wanted her to." She muttered, walking closer towards the source of the noise. She was thinking strategically, why was she headed straight towards the enemy? She can't think about that now, she needs to work on a new strategy to escape this high tower, ASAP. "I already tried the main entrance, windows...what else have I not tried.." pondering, Harumi didn't realize,

"Ah!" A stack of pots and tea boxes fell straight in her path. With not enough time to dodge the obstacles despite her intense training with the green and water ninja months ago, she could have claimed that it was somewhat unpredictable? Luckily, she didn't get hurt too badly but her arms arched from trying to block the falling pots. Recovering from that, Harumi attempted to stand back up only to glance at her hand, 'What am I doing-' she couldn't speak, just think.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Garmadon held his breath for a split moment. A minute ago, it was all calm and the skies were in bloom. But the next, he could sense them being bothered by the crazy barking going on downstairs. "Harumi?" was the first word that escaped his lips this morning. He stormed downstairs, using the lift and begged the machine to go down faster. "Harumi, what happened to her?" He'd ask, praying to the skies that she was alright. There was no such thing as a miracle given to this world by the FSM.