Chapter160: She's Alive?!

The sky was bleak, and grim. It was not at all a starry night, it was nothing like the peaceful night he was used to. It was a dark and Scary night, clouds were blocking the stars. And It made Lloyd feel even worse about the situation. He let out a long sigh as he leaned on the window cell looking outside the window, into the sky. Lloyd felt like crying. He hated himself for what he said to his father, he didn't mean to come off as So Mean, he was just stressed out, so much has happened, and he didn't mean to take it out on his father.

Lloyd felt the tears started to go down his face, and he took his hand, and wiped them away. There was no time for crying now. He needed to stay stong, keep his wits about him, and Carry on despite Harumi Harumi's passing. But then again, he looks down at the wood flooring he standing on.

"We left the city, and Left the people We were supposed To, and swore to protect open To zephyr's Attacks" he took a deep breath and put a hand through his hair. "We failed, we left the city after We lost Against Zephyr, and when He took her life" he slammed his hand down on the wood causing splinters in the wood.

He let out a groan, as get pulled his hand up to examine the appendage. There was a few splinters, but other then that he was fine. He just needed, to get a twears, a bandaid, and some healing ointment and he should be—- there was a loud clatter of noises coming from the hallway. He raised an eyebrow.

"That's strang, Very strange" he says to himself, as he started walking towards the door, wanting To investigate where that strange noises had come from. He thought everyone had went to sleep a few hours prior, and so he thought he would get to be alone with his thoughts for a few hours before everyone woke up the next morning, but it seemed like he was wrong, because it was obvious someone was awake.

He slowly pulled open the door, and there was an obvious slow creaking sound, that was heard as he pulled it open. He was shocked very shocked, and he couldn't hide his very noticeable shocked expression, when he saw his father, standing there was a very pink, and frilly card, with a heart in the middle.

He was very confused he knew his father wasn't into the frilly, and pink stuff, So Lloyd wondered what he was doing with that card. "Dad? What are you doing with that card? I....." he didn't even know what to say to the taller man. "W-where where did you even get that there isn't even a store for mil—-" he was cut off when the card was shoved in his face By the Oni Lord.

"I heard Humans, when a fight, argument or disagreement, or even a loss, happens they each each other Cards, to Make up with each other". Lloyd raised an eyebrow. He wondered Where the Heck his father, Had learned this information from. He almost wondered, If he Learned this from Harumi Back when she was held prisoner at the tower. He stood tall, and then looked at his father in the eye. "Where the did you lear—"

He was cut off again, when Garmadon Also brought out, a Rose, and A box of chocolates. "These are Also for you.... I hope you enjoy them" harumi almost could've laughed. " Dad, what is this? Why are you giving me a rose... and box of chocolate?"

The Man then went to have a look of confusion, Ashe brought out One Of Harumi's old Magazines she had on the bounty in her room. "I've read in this book. That has amazing Advice by the way, that This is to Make up with someone Is with Chocolate and roses"

Now Lloyd couldn't hold back his laughter, he didn't mean to come off like he was being mean, or making fun Of his father but he couldn't hold it in anymore. Garmadon's face turned into one of anger, and He started up his powers, As he leered down at his son. "You.... You Dare Laugh at ME!?" He yelled, and that's when Lloyd's face went pale, and he knew there was no chance to explain, So he just started running.

He starts to run, As fast as he could, as his father was chasing him, like a Monster in a horror movie. He Stopped for a second to Catch his breath, but when that's when he heard "peeeeka Booooo" that made his heart stop, As he looked around, and Then looked at the celling, and Saw his father on the celling looking like a spider. "I see You!" He says as He jumped down ontop of Lloyd, tackling him onto the ground.