*[^o^]*

• • • ° • • •

It was a Thursday afternoon when Hoseok decided to visit the café for lunch.

And... and of course to see someone but you won't see him admit that-

He entered the café as sneakily as he could, since there would be so many people-

Oh?

He looked around.

Sure some tables were full, but it wasn't as busy as he thought it would be. The lunch rush here is always crazy.

That's pretty weird. But oh well. It means he can relax a bit.

He noticed the manager at the counter and walked up to him with a smile.

"Oh? Hoseok-ssi! Why, you usually don't come at this hour."

The model nodded with a sheepish smile, leaning against the counter to skim through the menu.

"Was hungry and I thought of coming here. Its... fine right? Today didn't seem as busy as I thought it would."

The manager smiled with a sigh. "Yea. It's actually because of the noise."

"Noise?"

"Yea. There's construction going on at the back. And around noon it would be quiet. Seeing that its 2 p.m. now, they're bound to start soon."

"Ah... I did not notice. I came from the other side," he replied as he looked through the lunch menu.

"Would you like me to..." the man said as he gestured the back.

Hoseok knew what – or who, he was referring to.

"Um- actually... I have a request? I mean, only if it's okay coz I don't want to take his time and he is your employee and I-"

"Whoa okay. What is it? Something wrong?"

"No nothing's wrong! I just- I wanna talk to him for a bit- If that's okay? I promise I won't take too much time."

The manager looked thoughtful for a second before replying, "Well it's not that busy today. So I guess I wouldn't mind if he talks to you for a bit. Only if he wants to though."

"Yes yes... of course."

"Right. So, what would you like to have?"

The man ordered himself spaghetti and a soda, paid, and was about to find himself a place when Joongki suggested he could get one of those rooms where usually students would book to meet up. Hobi didn't want a big room to himself, so Joongki suggested a booth.

"There's one there at the corner-" he gestured to the other side of the counter, "- and it's pretty private unless someone actually walks up to the rooms."

"Yea that's cool."

He was playing a random game on his phone when a few minutes later, a waiter appeared with his lunch. He quickly tucked his phone away as the waiter placed his food in front of him. He looked up to thank the man, but faltered when he saw it was Yoongi himself.

And oh... he changed his hair colour...

"You wanted to talk?"

"Uh- Oh- Y-Yea if that's o-okay?"

"Well I'm here aren't I?"

Hoseok cleared his throat and gestured to the seat in front of him. His eyes were on his food, not daring to look up even when the other has sat in front of him.