Insta Hearts

• • • ° • • •

J-Hope was in the dressing room with a few other models. He was already in his outfit the stylist prepared earlier and currently, they're doing his hair.

He was scrolling through Twitter, once in a while exiting to chat with his sister about her online shop. His sister mostly designs feminine wear, aimed for the girls and women, but many of them were quite gender-neutral, and some more feminine, in Hobi's eyes at least. And occasionally, he would get himself a piece from her collections to model and post on Instagram and Twitter.

Not many would comment badly on it, which was good, even if fans see it as him supporting his sister's business or whatever, he liked those kinds of clothing. He and Namjoon have been known to do that since... hmm... college years, he supposes. He smirked softly when he remembered both of them posing in the clothes his sister made a few years ago, where he wore a skirt and fishnet tights and Namjoon wore lace and a corset. And a few others in the mix of course. Namjoon has not been one to shy from trying the pieces, but he was extremely shy in front of the camera if it weren't for Hobi directing him.

I wonder if Jin-hyung has ever seen that picture... pretty sure its somewhere far down my Instagram page...

He shrugged and placed his phone down, checking himself out in the mirror as one of the makeup artists came back to check on him, dabbing his face a bit with the cushion for touch-ups.

Maybe I should get him in the studio again...

He smiled at the idea, already thinking of outfit ideas for his best friend to pose.

Once the hairstylist sprayed on the hairspray, he got up with a sigh, looking to the side a bit to check more, and maybe practice some good angles for the camera. He has his worries.

He walked out of the room with the other models, and they all grouped near the cameras as they watched the set being fixed and moved around.

It's going to be a simple photoshoot for today, and in two days, they would have to go to the venue for the opening ceremony.

"Hi!"

"Oh- hi!"

He recognised her from a previous shoot about a few months ago.

"Darna... right?"

"Ahh you remembered... good, good," she gave him two thumbs up which he copied back.

Darna is an actress and model from the Philippines, and just like him, she was crazy on her skincare routine. It was hard to communicate with people from different countries, especially when English was not the first language, but she was one of the very few who did not let that get in her way. She really tried her best to communicate with the other, and Hoseok actually had fun chatting with her through gestures and facial expressions.

Don't be fooled by her looks, even though she looked 18, she was actually in her early thirties.

"You are going to do amazing!"

"You as well. You look very pretty!"

"Oh thank you! And you look dashing!"

"Dashing!" Hoseok giggled at that. One time she told that to him and because he did not know what she meant, he had to message Joon.

The models were soon called, and with the director's guide, they were positioned on the furniture, some standing and some sitting. Then they changed positions, changed costumes, and then went solo.