Q & A [ Pt. 2 ]

▫ Youngsoo ▫

Laachi2013

Tell me the truth : Did u beg Mrs Min to change the diapers or she offered to do that herself ?

YS: Why does everyone assume that?

SB: Because it is something that you'd do.

YS: I, in fact, did not!

Mrs.M: He, in fact, did.

YS: UMMA! Don't lie!

Mrs.M: Hey- who said I was? This brat... think you can talk to your mother like this?

YS: You wanted to, though!

Mrs.M: I offered once, Youngsoo. Do not twist my words, or I'll twist your ears.

YS: *Pouts*

taeguk4lyf

How did that bet go? 😂

YS: The bet was uh... interesting.

SB: We made a lot, it hard to keep track.

YS: We literally had to make a list... *Pulls out phone* let's see... hmm... ah food, food, spa, food, chores, oh money- you owe me 5000 won by the way-

SB: What- why?-

YS: Food, food again... there's lots of food... another chore- oh a shopping- and spa... yea that's about it.

SB: Remind me again why I owe you 5000 won?

YS: The fact that one of the babies would end up being a drooler like you.

SB: ....................... *pulls out purse*

•••

▫ Sebinnie ▫

Laachi2013

How's ur health ? Is the baby bump gone ? R u getting enough sleep ?

namu_joonie_94

how's ur health??

also, who is more difficult to handle.....youngsoo or the twins? XD

SB: I'm good, thanks for asking. About the baby bump, I'm starting to exercise now. I shouldn't really go into a strict routine immediately, so the doctors advised me to take it slow. Also with the twins, and Youngsoo getting back to work, I don't really have all the time to go. So for now, once a week.

YG: I bet hyung whines when he has to watch over them while you go huh?

YS: Yoongi you have the option to shut up.

YG: Yea but I choose not to.

YS: I am your elder brother, why can't you respect me?

YG: I will respect you when I think you deserve the respect.

YS: This brat- I'm gonna get you one day Yoongi. I'll put Nair in your shampoo.

YG: And you expect me to respect you when you threaten me like this... how lame...