When Two Of Them Get Distracted + The Outcome

• • • ° • • •

The lights were dimmed, just so the pictures that were shown on the projector would stand out more as the models look through them.

"Yoongi-ssi! Good evening!"

"Oh- Kwan-ssi-"

"Oh please. Just call me Kwan."

"Right... Kwan. Then you can just call me-"

"Can I call you sunbaenim?!"

The kid was glowing way too bright in this dark room.

"Yeah that's... okay. How have you been?"

"Oh I've been good! I managed to get a job as a waiter in this Thai restaurant. It's really good! You should eat there!"

"Really now? Then uh... I'll check it out soon."

"Trust me, you will love it."

The door opened, revealing three more of the models who had worked with him that day.

They all bowed to each other in greeting, and Yoongi realised that he could be the oldest one out of the group.

"Hey you guuuys!"

And that was Hoseok.

"So. Amazing work you all! The pictures came out so well- the editors had a really hard time picking them out, but..." he plugged in his hard drive into the computer, pulling up the folder that held the finalized photos. "in the end, we would like your opinion as well, and whatever that you have selected, will be narrowed down again and will go into the magazine."

The pictures have already been narrowed down by the board, and honestly, there were not many that were rejected, only those that appeared blurred or that the lighting was bad. All in all, each man had about ten photos to pick from, and from there on magazine editing and processing, before it comes out to the public.

They went in order, Hoseok pulling up the arranged folders in the order that the group have done.

The first person had his folder looked through, praised, and pictures picked out.

He was allowed to leave then, and he was followed suit by the other three after they looked through theirs. Yoongi got worried halfway through, as all these men he worked with looked really handsome, beautiful and professional, while he had struggled a bit thanks to his shyness. Hoseok was able to make him feel comfortable then, but still...

Kwan hesitated before leaving at first, wanting to talk more with Yoongi, but after a wave and claims that he would have to go to work later, Kwan went off with a small smile.

"Work? I thought you already finished the track?"

"I did. I meant packing."

Right.

Yoongi and Seokjin are moving. Hoseok would help but he was busy with the shooting. They have one more in a few days.

At least there's Namjoon - and Taehyung - there to help them.

"Right. You sure you don't want any help?"

"Nah... I don't own a lot of things anyway. Its just the equipment that I have to pack carefully."

"Of course. Your precious equipment."

It was only them left in the room now.

Yoongi sighed and leaned into his seat, hands digging into the coat pockets tightly.