Spilled The Beans, What Do We Do?

• • • ° • • •

The car ride was silent.

The moment Hoseok stepped into the car, he curled into a ball, knees up on the seat to tuck them into his chest, body resting sideways. He faced away from the window, knowing that watching the scenery pass by would make him feel nauseous.

Yoongi would occasionally glance at the younger, worried with the way he groaned while he had his eyes shut tight.

No one bothered to turn on the radio, but they enjoyed the silence, nonetheless. Yoongi hoped he was doing well in driving slow to not aggravate the younger's nausea.

He had the address plugged into the car's GPS system, following it only for it to lead him into a more high-end side of the city. Yoongi just marvelled at the scenery, there were still some cars and motorbikes, mostly big brands, and famous models. The city lights were gorgeous, neon and bright, and the chatter of the crowd here and there bringing it to life, despite it being way too late.

Or early. It was 3 a.m.

It is not that he has not been to this part of the city... it was more like he did not get to view the nightlife around here, mainly because he usually does his university assignments around this time. Besides, his place is on the other side of the university, closer to the residential area. The café was somewhere around the edge of the city here, Yoongi recognized when he noticed the row of shops he passed by.

Rich people...

The system continued to lead him to the apartments, soon declaring that he had arrived. The man could only gape, eyes wide at the beautiful, lighted building.

He was near the entrance of the car park, which was built underground. He turned in, immediately noticing a booth, with a security guard in it.

Shit-

"Seok-ah..."

He drove up to the gates, and the guard was out by then, flashing his torch right into his eyes.

"Whom are you here for?"

Yoongi flinched away, angling a bit so the guard could look at the younger one who just looked up weakly.

"Oh- Jung-ssi."

"Sorry... this is my friend. He's with me..."

The guard nodded, turning off the flashlight and waved them to go. Yoongi gave a polite nod, before driving in to get a place to park.

Getting out of the car and up to his place wasn't much of a struggle.

Hoseok just crouched still in the elevator, while Yoongi was busy marvelling at the city lights through the glass as they went higher.

Hoseok only watched him from his place, his smile weak as he saw how his hyung's eyes twinkled with the lights.

He looks like a cat seeing its first Christmas tree...

"Shit- Seok-ah... you live in this building with such a view?"

"Uh- yea..."

Yoongi turned down to check on him, and Hoseok felt a bit sad that the lights in his eyes dimmed when they made eye contact.

"You're really not looking good..."

He blushed when the elder knelt down in front of him, a hand coming up to touch him softly on the shoulders, before moving up to place his palm flat on his forehead. It felt cool against him, and he sighed in bliss.