Epilogue

• • • ° • • •

The door slammed close.

The three men in the living all turned heads towards the sudden loud sound, confused as to why Hoseok did that.

He marched in, face relaxed except for his eyebrows, which were scrunched down in fury as he glared at Yoongi.

"Fuck you."

Yoongi's lips parted in shock. "The fuck?"

"Fuck you. I fuckin' saw you Yoongi."

"Saw me?" the man scoffed, "Saw me doing what? Huh?"

Hoseok's breathing was calm. At least he tried to keep it that way. He could see Jin and Namjoon looking between them with wide eyes, confusion evident in their faces.

The room was a bit dim, save for the lights that were hung around the place. Tension was thick in the air as silence lingered.

"You know what," the younger whispered; angry.

"Enlighten me."

Taunting.

"You really want me to say this? In front of them?"

"I dare you to."

He glanced at the other two, deciding to just say it out. He did not care if it hurt them in any way. He was hurt more.

"...Cheating. You fuckin... how dare you?"

Yoongi's face hardened as he got up to stand up to his boyfriend.

"Me? Cheating?" he scoffed again, painfully amused as he smirked, closing in onto his boyfriend, "You have no proof."

Hobi smirked this time, but the fury was still there in his eyes.

"I actually do now," he says, pulling out his phone, waving it in front of Yoongi's face, "I secretly took a photo of you."

"You fucker-"

"All this time, I was so sure... and you do this to me?!"

"How dare you?!" Yoongi tried to grab the phone away, but Hoseok was quicker, pulling his hand away in time to prevent the other from taking it. "That's a straight-up invasion of privacy- stalker! Creep!"

"How could you hyung..." Hoseok turned away, disappointment evident on his face. Out of the corner of his eye, Namjoon was looking at him worriedly. Jin was being blocked by Yoongi's figure, so he could not gauge the elder's reaction. "I trusted you... ever since you got fame- money... you just- you do this to me..."

Yoongi shook his head in disbelief, not believing what he was hearing. "Me... you blame me..."

He stepped back, arms crossed as he glared, "What about you, huh? You lied to me too!"

He could sense the concern wafting around the room, but he was so done. He was not letting Hoseok go that easily. He was not going to let him win. He had his own reasons as well. "You bought so much of- of that- for someone else-"

"So?!"

Talk about betrayal-

"You promised! You promised that we would be doing this together! That we would gain- all- this!" he gestured, "Together!" he was almost screaming, "And what did you do? You got them, for someone else!"