Present The Bear

• • • ° • • •

I should inform Yoongi-hyung...

He bit his lip, staring at the account, finger hovering on the message tab.

But what was he going to say?

Hey hyung I'm sorry I might have accidentally slept with someone- not like all-the-way-through sex but like just touching- don't be mad-

Hyung it was a drunken mistake I swear-

Hyung I was suuuuper drunk and I kiiiiiind of had sex with someone accidentally I swear-

He slumped in his seat, tears of frustration and anger building up and he willed himself to not cry.

It was his last day in Japan, and he was going home.

Going home, with no conclusion.

I should've... I should've talked to him... fuck-

He snivelled, letting a tear roll out as he leaned his head back into the seat.

He's such a coward.

He felt so disgusted with himself. Never had he thought it would lead him to this situation. He told himself that he did not have the time, nor did he have Bash's number to talk about this.

It was a lie, in fact. All of them. 

He does not have his number, but his manager does. It is not like he did not have time, he just wanted to save himself from knowing the painful truth. He kept convincing himself, but as he got closer to the airport, his mind began turning against him.

He dropped his phone back into his backpack, deciding to just lean against the window and mourn over his stupidity.

Having sex is one thing. But doing it with someone he barely knew...

He admired Bash, fantasized even about dancing with him.

But never this far.

And he hated the feeling of knowing that there was the possibility that they... they had sex.

He swallowed, crossing his legs in discomfort. He began to rub his arms, quietly comforting himself as he watched the buildings pass by.

"J-Hope-ssi, Momo-ssi has been trying to contact you. You should text her."

He glanced at his phone that was in the bag.

He has not heard nor felt the phone ringing, probably too deep into his thoughts.

He sighed softly, reaching down to pick up his phone. True enough, there were a couple of missed calls and texts from her.

MomoTea_1109 
Hope saaaaaan!!!

Hey hey Hope saaann

We're actually gonna send you off!!

We'll see each other at the airport!!

Who's we?

Well, whatever. At least he had time to mourn some more.

- • ⁕ • -