Contracts And Agreements

• • • ° • • •

Yoongi sneezed, cursing the dust as he picked up the fallen packet of flour, when the door to the storage opened.

"... Yoongi?"

"Ah hyung..."

"What are you doing in the dark?" the manager asks, flicking on the light.

"It wasn't that dark hyung," he says, placing the flour back. "I came here to get the pureed mango, but I don't know where Jaeho-hyung kept them."

"Ah..." the manager looked up, his own eyes following, when he noticed the box at the top.

Yoongi just glared at it; Joongki laughed, patting his shoulder.

"I'll get it."

Yoongi stepped to the side, allowing his manager to help when he noticed a stranger by the door.

He immediately bowed in greeting. The man bowed back.

"Right. Oh-" he quickly dropped the box by the entrance, "Yoongi, this is my friend, Seojun. Jun, this is one of my employees."

"I noticed," he laughed softly, eyes on him, "You're the barista."

Yoongi nodded politely with a small smile.

This did not feel... right.

"Yoongi, the box is heavy so... shall I-"

"Yoongi-hyung whe-"

Minhyuk paused by the door, frozen at the sight of the two elders plus a stranger.

He immediately bowed and apologized.

"I'm sorry. I just needed the uh... the puree..."

"Minhyuk," Joongki gestured him into the room, "The box is pretty heavy. Help him out."

He has not even finished the sentence and Minhyuk was already crouching to pick it up.

"My my... what diligent employees you have..."

"I know... they're the best..."

Yoongi was already leaving the place, Minhyuk behind him with the box.

The two were now busying themselves with arranging, when Yoongi spoke up softly.

"Did you think he was..."

Minhyuk looked up at him.

"He was a bit... weird?"

The younger raised a brow, eyes moving towards the corridor where they came from. "You mean that stranger?"

He nodded. The younger shrugged.

"Not really."

"But I just... got this weird feeling..."

"You always do when you meet new people hyung. You were like that when you met me as well."

"Well..."

"Besides, I think you're not feeling well."

"Hah?"

Minhyuk stood up, patting down the wrinkles of his pants. "You have been sneezing the whole day."

He unconciously sniffled and rubbed his nose.

"'S coz its cold..."

"Just take care of your health hyung," he says, patting his head before grabbing a can, moving to the kitchen.