Yeoubi... Where Sunlight Peeks Through The Rain

• • • ° • • •

"Mnn..."

A soft chuckle grazed his ear as he tried his best to snuggle back under the sheets.

"No... you gotta wake up..."

"Mnn..."

He grumbled lowly – weakly, in protest when he felt the blankets move away.

This hyung...

Seokjin better stay away. He needs sleep.

"You need to eat... and take your meds..."

The words sound soft, like a gentle coo as a hand rubbed his back, up across the back of his neck, into his hair where nails began scratching lightly. He moaned at that, the pleasure making his fever haze better and eyes to stay close longer.

He whined and mumbled something intelligible, as his hands desperately but weakly held the blankets closer. Curse this fever making him weak-

The coo turned into soft giggles, and honestly, Yoongi has never heard Jin laugh like that. It sounded different. Somewhat recognisable, but its new from the elder...

His eyes opened, immediately closing again when the orange light in the room blinded him a bit.

But the face registered in his brain, though it did take a second for him to put a name to it.

He opened his eyes again, slowly this time for it to adjust.

"... Seokie...?"

"Hey hyungie~"

Yoongi stared up at the male who seemed to be kneeling next to the bed, leaning on his arms. The last person he saw in that place was Jin, forcing food and medicine in him.

Hoseok's face was soft, looking at him so fondly, the orange glow of the sunset illuminating his smile, making his prominent features look angular and handsome. 

The things he was feeling...

"You feelin' better...?"

The words were soft and light, a big contrast to the usual volume Hoseok speaks in. He must be trying to keep low for the sake of not annoying the older.

Yoongi could only let out a grumble as an answer as he uncurled himself from his little ball.

He let his body pull, feeling Hobi moving away so he could stretch his arms out. A few joints popped, which is normal for Yoongi.