Post-Announcement Schedule Pt.2

• • • ° • • •

"Hoseok."

"Hm?"

He turned to look at his boyfriend, who was curled into the corner of the couch, a blanket draped over his legs. He was staring at his phone with a frown seemingly confused about what he was seeing.

He didn't seem disturbed, just confused and a bit in shock the longer his eyes roamed.

"I... um... your fans? The fans they uh... I dunno..."

Hoseok raised a brow at that, lips forming into a pout as he shuffled closer. Yoongi stretched his legs, spreading them a bit to allow the younger to pull the blanket away for a moment, before nestling between them. He laid his head carefully onto Yoongi's shoulder, hands blindly covering the rest of their bodies with the blanket. The elder seemed unfazed, letting the other get comfortable as he scrolled through a website.

"Whatcha lookin' at?"

Yoongi blinked at the screen, before angling down a bit so Hobi could see it with him.

MEET KOREA'S NEW ULZZANG COUPLE 

By: HobiHobiBaby (I mean who else dUH-)

South Korean model Jung Hoseok posted a simple picture of him and his boyfriend, after the release of a magazine the boyfriend modelled for, confirming news from various tabloids and articles. The two have decided to come out with their relationship to the public through Instagram, both men posting pictures of each other as they flaunt their relationship to the world...

↳ OH MY GOD LOOK AT HIM!!!😆😆

↳ Is it me? Or does he look like a cat? 

↳ He has such cute, catlike features- im dYing- 💀

↳ Ya'll he's a producer... and rapper!!!

↳ Ew really... what's this world got into...🤢🤢

↳ Siiiggghhh *pulls out drawing tablet to draw some fanart*

     ↳ .......18+?

          ↳ 👀👀

↳ Looks like I am a fan now!! 😍😍 they look absolutely good together what the hell? 

↳ Omooo!!! How adorable!!!😍😍😍