Prepare For Trouble And Make It Double

• • • ° • • •

Before he could turn to address the younger, two nurses stepped up to him, crowding and cornering him to the opposite wall.

"Are you her family?"

"Oh-" Yoongi raised his hands defensively, ready to protest into going in when another spoke up over the screaming.

"That's the husband! Put him in scrubs!"

Wh-

The two nurses stepped aside, one grabbing the body cover and the other a cap and a mask.

Yoongi's eyes widened, body frozen when he saw what they got.

"Um- wait I'm not-"

A perfectly timed scream echoed through the hallway, and Yoongi got distracted, allowing the nurses to pull off the coat and scarf while they shrug the scrubs onto him.

Yoongi's mind was occupied, however, to get to his sister-in-law.

Gosh... that screaming sounds so horrible-

The mask tightened around his face, and he was immediately pushed into the delivery room.

Sebin was on the delivery bed, face scrunched up in pain as she let out another painful scream. She had her legs positioned over the leg rest, a cover over them as the doctor yelled instructions to the nurses while he checked on her.

He looked over at them in mild horror, frozen on the spot as he had no clue what to do.

"Sir, you need to be with your wife!"

"But I'm not-"

He was shoved towards her and at the same time, his brother appeared from behind the curtains with a few other nurses.

"Yoongi..."

The two men looked at each other wide-eyed, and Yoons was shaking his head as he tried to deny wanting to be in the room.

"Hyung I-"

"What? Two of them?"

"I told you I'm not the husband-"

"And who are you?"

Yoongi looked over at his elder brother, shock, and then confused when he realised the man was not looking at him, but behind him.

He turned, and his jaw dropped.

Hoseok, in scrubs and mask, just looked back, eyes wide in fear, equally lost and his arms up in surrender.

"I swear it wasn't- I didn't-"

A scream cut them off from their stupor, and Youngsoo rushed to his wife, mouthing praises and encouragement as he combed her hair gently.

In return, Sebin cursed him and his existence.

Yoongi just watched as he felt his heart hammer against his rib cage, when he felt Hoseok's presence near him.

"The fuck are you doing in here?!" he stage-whispered, a bit agitated with the whole situation.

"Hyung I swear- they thought I was family- and just- and put me in these-"

Another scream erupted, and both men jumped, Hoseok almost banging into another nurse. He instinctively cowered behind the elder, looking over at the lady with horror.

"The baby's coming! Alright Mrs Min, I need you to push. As hard as you can-"

"FUUUCCKKK-"